Simple and Profitable

Dear All,

This is my simple trading methode, I only use #MTF CCI 14 Daily in my 1h chart.

In Opening Day, I would like to check The CCI, if it up than yesterday, i'm going long... if it down than yesterday i'm going short.

If anybody can make this system perfect, i would verry happy..

see my chart

Files:
cci-1440.gif  23 kb
mtf_cci.mq4  4 kb

Can you explain your system again. It appears from the chart that you

are using the non lag Ma. How are combining the two indicators?

Hi, stevenali.

This is actually very simple. It verified on the history - pleased.

What "applied_price" you do use?

applied_price=5 or other?

Indicator is too crude to use, recommend researching out better one.

Dave <<

Alexey Baranov:
Hi, stevenali.

This is actually very simple. It verified on the history - pleased.

What "applied_price" you do use?

applied_price=5 or other?

Yes.. I use default setting

I put NonLag just to show the trend.. not entry n exit signal..

You can see from the past... sometimes you lose.. but finnaly your profit is higher than your lose...

one think from this system is hard for me.... Patience.. LOL

iscuba11:
Indicator is too crude to use, recommend researching out better one.
Dave <<

Yes but does his simple system work? then it wouldn't matter if it is crude

open an account demo n please try it... it just take your time about 5 minutes everyday.

if cci 1440 is higher than yesterday-------- go long

if cci 1440 is lower than yesterday--------- go short

hope senior member here can fix it,

Thanks, stevenali.

What here fix?

If #MTF_CCI.mq4 not redraw, then this very well.

Alexey Baranov:
What here fix? If #MTF_CCI.mq4 not redraw, then this very well.

I didn't redraw it... take a look this system in 1h chart, put #MTF-CCI Daily (1440minutes).... then look price at opening day.. then put your posistion in one direction with CCI did

I will try in 7 pair about this.. and i'll post the result here...

All #MTF indicators will redraw the past if you have it set for a higher time frame then the chart you are currently looking at. For example If you are on a 1hr time frame and add a 1440 time frame indicator (CCI) on the 1hr - it will repaint the past. This happens because if there is a big move in the market toward the end of the day, causing the daily chart indicator (CCI) to move up. Once that daily indictor moves up at what ever time it moves, it will reset the entire day starting from the begining of the day showing the up movement on the CCI. So it will appear on the 1 hour chart that move happen at the very beginning of the day, when it really didn't move up till toward the end of the day. I hope I am making sense, its hard to explain.

jperna21:
All #MTF indicators will redraw the past if you have it set for a higher time frame then the chart you are currently looking at. For example If you are on a 1hr time frame and add a 1440 time frame indicator (CCI) on the 1hr - it will repaint the past. This happens because if there is a big move in the market toward the end of the day, causing the daily chart indicator (CCI) to move up. Once that daily indictor moves up at what ever time it moves, it will reset the entire day starting from the begining of the day showing the up movement on the CCI. So it will appear on the 1 hour chart that move happen at the very beginning of the day, when it really didn't move up till toward the end of the day. I hope I am making sense, its hard to explain.

So that means this syetm is a dud, or worse misleading?

Reason: