EA BAsed on Heiken ASHI

Hi Guys,

How can I make EA based on Heiken Ashi..I want EA to enter long if the first bar is white and enter short if the first bar is red...

Thanks

Babar

Heiken Ashi

Hello!

double HeHa0=iCustom(NULL,TimeFrame1,"Heiken Ashi",0,0);

double HeHa1=iCustom(NULL,TimeFrame1,"Heiken Ashi",1,0);

double HeHa2=iCustom(NULL,TimeFrame1,"Heiken Ashi",2,0);

double HeHa3=iCustom(NULL,TimeFrame1,"Heiken Ashi",3,0);

Trendup=HeHa3>HeHa2 ;

Trenddown=HeHa3<HeHa2;

Stronguptrend=HeHa3>HeHa2 && HeHa1=HeHa3;

Strongdown=HeHa3<HeHa2 && HeHa0=HeHa2;

On idea of me.

I mean heiken am well as filter in higher time-frame .

Holger

hi

thanks for your help...

I will try that and will see how it goes....

Thanks once again

Babar

Heikin

I can give you also EA.

Here only once #MTF Indicator

You can change in the formula

#property indicator_chart_window

or

#property indicator_separate_window

much fun

Files:

Thanks Dude

I will try to modify it....

Have ever tried this Heiken Ashi indicator to trade...???

Thanks

Babar

its very interesting an EA based o heiken ashi

anyone has aready tested it?

Hi,

Finally a thread on Heikin Ashi. Though its been around for centuries, there has been so my myth surrounding this indicator. I personally love this indicator and even tried to trade around this after I read a rather interesting thread about someone who trades around this indicator and makes quite a lot of money.Visually its an excellent indicator giving you very good trend identification. But the best part of this indicator is it can be used more effectively as an exit rather than an entry. Keeping a trailing stop below/above the previous HA candle is excellent tool. Anyway thats my take on this indicator. Ofcourse there are numerous fake moves which get you out sometimes. I hope someone tries and decides to trade this and get much success with this. This does have a lot of potential.

I dont have much faith in EA's, but maybe someone may come out with a winner someday.

Cheers

P.S: I will search for that thread in strategyFx forum, it should be there somewhere. Dunno what happened to the guy trading it. We will never know.

here is the thread, now obselete. Might be useful for anyone trying out this indicator.

http://strategybuilderfx.com/showthread.php?t=7555&highlight=heikin+ashi

Cheers.

P.S: anyone know where to get the T3 indicator mentioned in the thread?

radicalmoses:
Hi,

Finally a thread on Heikin Ashi. Though its been around for centuries, there has been so my myth surrounding this indicator. I personally love this indicator and even tried to trade around this after I read a rather interesting thread about someone who trades around this indicator and makes quite a lot of money.Visually its an excellent indicator giving you very good trend identification. But the best part of this indicator is it can be used more effectively as an exit rather than an entry. Keeping a trailing stop below/above the previous HA candle is excellent tool. Anyway thats my take on this indicator. Ofcourse there are numerous fake moves which get you out sometimes. I hope someone tries and decides to trade this and get much success with this. This does have a lot of potential.

I dont have much faith in EA's, but maybe someone may come out with a winner someday.

Cheers

P.S: I will search for that thread in strategyFx forum, it should be there somewhere. Dunno what happened to the guy trading it. We will never know.

yeah heiken ashi is a very good indicator... and now i am testing a system that only uses HA ,i will start late today

if this works good i will post here how it system works

dellan:
yeah heiken ashi is a very good indicator... and now i am testing a system that only uses HA ,i will start late today if this works good i will post here how it system works

Hi Dellan,

is that an EA you are testing or an indicator..???

Thanks

Babar

Reason: