Mobile Trading/Technical Requirements/Automated Trading Championship

i try mt4 mobile for few days,

but i can not found way to add custom indicator, like in regular mt4.

There possibly to apply custom indicator to mobile mt4 ?

thanks

Mobile trading

Hi Im just wondering if anyone in this forum has used the metatrader MOBILE PHONE PDA trading whilst on the Road, Travellin etc.. If so what has been your experience in trading on a handheld Hybrid mobile phone/pda ? and how do you rate it from desktop trading to PDA MOBILE TRADING?

While I haven't actually used it, I plan to use a small laptop rather than a pda. The limitation on custom indicators makes the mobile version of mt4 not very useful to me.

Nebula

Mobile trading

Hello,

For the forum

Dear Customer,

we are pleased to publish our new NEXTT Mobile for Pocket PC's:

Use this link for your download http://neuimex.com/?id=6 and testing. Or just start trading your live

account. Graphics and functionality are extraordinary and we are sure that you will like it!.

We wish you success!

dose that allow to trade with EA?

Hello,

Or just start trading your live account

I think yes

Custom indicator for MT4 mobile

Hi,

Anyone know custom indicator for mt4 mobile trading like pocket pc or pda ?

thanks

====================

Proven forex system

http://www.freefxsystem.com

*** Mobile Trading

Hi All,

Has anyone tried trading on a PDA with MT4 Mobile?

How stable and reliable is it?

Many Thanks

Damian

damianoakley:
Hi All,

Has anyone tried trading on a PDA with MT4 Mobile?

How stable and reliable is it?

Many Thanks

Damian

i am

it like pc and no problem and very very goog

but u can't add indicator or experts only you have a stsnder indicator on program

MT4 and MT4 mobile at the same time

This is a dumb question, but I was just wondering. Suppose you are using the same account on both MT4 and MT4 mobile, but you left your computer on running MT4 then you leave to go outside for a walk or dinner.

You decide to check your mobile for the status and decides to close the position. Is it possible to close it while the MT4 on your computer is still on?

Another thing. After setting your SL, TP and trailing stop, you shut down MT4, will the SL, TP and trailing stop still be activated upon hitting your target on the broker's server?

Patience with me, I'm a newbie.

Yes it work fine

I have several laptops running some EA all the time on live accounts, when I go out I bring my 8125 (windows mobile 5) and I can check all accounts from there, even I can close, open orders, modify and set TS from my mobile

You don't need to have the mobile on, to make TS work, it appear to be server side.

You can setup different brokers, but you will need an aditional software to close the MT to start another MT broker because windows mobile don't close any software, it only put it in background and you can't have two MT running on mobile at the same time.

Windows Mobile did a real change in my life, to me, is like the invention of the celular phone, I love it.

Reason: