Flat trend indicators ?

Hello guys, i`m looking for indicators witch recognise flat trend! Please if you post a indicator inclode a little bit of info if its posible. Thanks in advance !

Best regards hexadecimal

hello:

I think you can use this indicator. I'm the coder as well.

Go MT course--> question section. You can have a look the thread of 'my first indicator'. It's called EMAdensity. If the trend is flat, the output result would be very small or zero.

flat indicator

hello dexadecimal

try Ravifxfisher indicator when its between the trigger lines means flat !!

hope it eill help

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Thanks guys, I have had downloaded the indicators i`ll give them a try from tomorrow (monday) cheers !

flat market

the hard issue in forex is how to determine iif the market is flat or will be flat..

anyone here knows ideas how to determine a flat market with indicators or other tools ?? or how can we predict if the market will be flat or not....suggestions?

hi

thats the question of the questions. if you search in the forum you will find some indicators and some ideas of peaople also if you search some strategies you will get some information. the question is also if you trade manual or if you want to automate your trading. there a thread called whipsaw indicators and al ot of other stuff.

all the best to you

Great indicator for Takeprofit point/ trend is over?

Which indicator is good in showing when to take profit / when the trend is over?

Hope for help.

Pierce:
Which indicator is good in showing when to take profit / when the trend is over? Hope for help.

nonlagdot i thing

Ma

The best indicator MA. If the price crosses the indicator from below upwards, we buy. From top to down, we sell, but it is necessary to use stop лосс and on day time it is better

Indicator flat trend

flattrend_v2.mq4

Files:
flat.gif  29 kb
Reason: