Crazy Expert

Hi all freind

a few days ago I found An expert based Renko chart . . Renko trader V5 .

I test it with strategy tester and I am confused . . I am ok ?? I don't realy know . .

It 's great and wonderful . . 10K change to about 55K in 2 months . . wow

then I look at its code . . I saw this expet use one indicator called DyImpuls.ex4 that I do'nt have it . . but expert work !!!

I search yahoo group and anywhere till I found Dayimplus indicator and then I run expert again . . what's happend ?? it do'nt work well . . then I remove Dayimplus indicator and run expert again . . wow . . It's great . .

I do'nt konow real what's happend ??

I knew that there are wise freind to help me . .

maybe this expert work well without its' indicator . .

I put this expert and result here . . let me know your advises

Best regards

hosein9f:
Hi all freind

a few days ago I found An expert based Renko chart . . Renko trader V5 .

I test it with strategy tester and I am confused . . I am ok ?? I don't realy know . .

It 's great and wonderful . . 10K change to about 55K in 2 months . . wow

then I look at its code . . I saw this expet use one indicator called DyImpuls.ex4 that I do'nt have it . . but expert work !!!

I search yahoo group and anywhere till I found Dayimplus indicator and then I run expert again . . what's happend ?? it do'nt work well . . then I remove Dayimplus indicator and run expert again . . wow . . It's great . .

I do'nt konow real what's happend ??

I knew that there are wise freind to help me . .

maybe this expert work well without its' indicator . .

I put this expert and result here . . let me know your advises

Best regards

Hello!

Did you see that the modelling quality is only 54,00%? Too bad to say it`s a good expert. Too much experts in the past had this wonderful performanc. and forward testetthey have been a desaster. perhaps somebody can help you to test the expert with a better quality..

But thank you for sharing and evevtuaelly it is a good expert!

So test it live and post your results.

all the best

haubentaucher

Please post DayImplus

Hi

Please post DayImplus indicator and then we can look at what is going on.

Thanks

Double default

It might be seeing

double diCustom2=iCustom(NULL, 0, "DayImplus",per,d,0,0);

as 0 or the default double value I am not sure what that is but will find out tonight.

It is getting some default value

When I run the following script..

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

//| double1.mq4 |

//| Copyright © 2006, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |

//| http://www.metaquotes.net |

#property copyright "Copyright © 2006, MetaQuotes Software Corp."

#property link "http://www.metaquotes.net"

//| script program start function |

int start()

{

//----

double diCustom2=iCustom(NULL, 0, "DayImplus",30,1,0,0);

Print("double2 : ",diCustom2);

//----

return(0);

}

//+--------------------------

I get the value 2147483647, even though I don't have dayimpulse - so there is your problem. Or your solution.

please still post the indicator

Day impulse

Hi Cardio

Indicator attached

Files:
dayimpuls.mq4  3 kb

Thanks

Now all I need is

'Renko_v1' indicator

If someone could supply this then we can start modifying this EA.

Thanks

cardio:
Now all I need is

'Renko_v1' indicator

If someone could supply this then we can start modifying this EA.

Thanks

Here you go.

Files:
renko_v1.mq4  3 kb

Just to let you know I orginally made this expert to be a scalper.

After I saw igorad's indicator on a chart I was taken back, as price bounced between the steps during the Asian session and would break out during the Eur and US sessions.

the problem was being able to control trading during the Asian session (staying between the steps) and trading during the Eur, and US sessions , both have promise.

the next problem (big bug) is it will open multiple orders, I was going to recode it without the Gordaro software, but keep getting new projects and have not had the time.

Attached is a chart, 1 is metatrader m5 the other is tradestation m5, notice price on the Stoch. (metatrader) with the renko, and price in the tradestation with the modified MACD, on an average night great for an easy 10 pips and walk away

Files:
renko.jpg  216 kb

thanks all for notice . .

I want to test renko expert without its indicator on monday and end of the next week I post my result here .

but I notice that this expert order one dirction fore example buy or sell and I do'nt see buy and sell toghether . . notice at my backtest in above post #1 . . it order only buy !!! why ???

any way . . I test it and after it I post my result . .

best regards

Crazy bad EA

Hi

It orders only in one direction as diCustom2 is large positive number - problably error value - did you look in the results of the tester - it will show you that it can't open the indicator and therefore return a large positive number.

I tested the EA setting diCustom2 to a large positve number and then to a large negative number. Modelling quality 90%. Staggerringly bad results. See Attachments - and tests took forever to run.

Will look at EA later again.

Reason: