Could someone tell me *AT LEAST ONE* EA which works?

could someone tell me *AT LEAST ONE* EA which works? i have just tested firebird, envelope and many others and until now i have not seem any which works. could someone tell me *AT LEAST ONE* and in wath time frim it works?

giraia_br:
could someone tell me *AT LEAST ONE* EA which works? i have just tested firebird, envelope and many others and until now i have not seem any which works. could someone tell me *AT LEAST ONE* and in wath time frim it works?

I agree with you: it is very difficult to find something really interesting sometimes.

Each EA is having its particular conditions of trading and settings. And there are no EA which can be profitable for all the pairs. And there are no EA which is profitable every day without any interruption. And profit the particular EA depends on the market also.

Many people understand EA is instrument for trading. And if I am selecting some EA for the trading with real money I should know everything about this EA without leaving something unsaid between me and EA. Everything. It is very "simple" to know everything.

Each EA is having his own character and habits. I may say that some people are studying how to trade with EAs and when. EAs are the insruments. We have many instruments but we do not know how to use it sometimes and when.

It was my experience.

eh?

giraia_br:

That matters as to what are your trading requirements???

Of course, we do not have computers that can compute as much data as can the human mind.

The best way to find a strategy that will work would have to be your own strategy.

There is always ASCTrend. Check that out.

Oh and Murrey Maths... not yet an EA but have a little go at looking at the codes for that and also look at another pivot based EA. Maybe you could have a go at it.

there is not one single EA that has been proven to work consistently...........

So. Have you seen ALL of the swans?

jonnydenver69:
there is not one single EA that has been proven to work consistently...........

I have never seen a black swan.

Therefore, they do not exist.

Try to find it here))) www.icforex.com

Most people will not share their successful strategies. They will sell it for a price. There may be some very altruistic people who will share a very profitable system, but if everyone starts using it then it won't be profitable anymore.

Anyway, I don't want to brag, but here is the report on an EA that I developed and am currently forward testing. It was profitable last month when the demo expired. The new tests are also looking good. I am keeping my fingers crossed. However, I will not share it. It is a breakout system and maybe someone can figure out how it works from the results. I will leave it up to that Sherlock Holmes

Maji:
Most people will not share their successful strategies. They will sell it for a price. There may be some very altruistic people who will share a very profitable system, but if everyone starts using it then it won't be profitable anymore. Anyway, I don't want to brag, but here is the report on an EA that I developed and am currently forward testing. It was profitable last month when the demo expired. The new tests are also looking good. I am keeping my fingers crossed. However, I will not share it. It is a breakout system and maybe someone can figure out how it works from the results. I will leave it up to that Sherlock Holmes

As a followup to my previous message, I am posting the updated equity chart for the system I am forward testing. Someone requested me to do that

Files:

Hi Maji, any plan to sell the EA ?

firedave:
Hi Maji, any plan to sell the EA ?

No plans to sell it yet, but plans change. I want to see how it works for atleast 2 months and then I will think if I can use it to trade with real money. Only then will I consider selling it.

Maji

Reason: