Goldwarrior EA

Been trying out this EA since monday 21.

Setup on 4 majors, 15 min charts - default settings.

I have 2 accounts: 1 on IBFX (their MT3 platform seems more reliable then MT4) and 1 on Alpari. Like always, the 2 brokers have different results.

So far so good but the 1000 pips Stop loss is scary. I will be monitoring to see what is the best stop loss for this EA. Maybe 50 to 70 pips?

Are others here trying it out too?

Sada

sada,

could you please post the goldwarrior ea?

newdigital:
It should be here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173099

hi all...

Anyone have the EA for mt4?

Tks

Thanks a lot sada,

i will try it.

sadaloma:
Been trying out this EA since monday 21.

Setup on 4 majors, 15 min charts - default settings.

I have 2 accounts: 1 on IBFX (their MT3 platform seems more reliable then MT4) and 1 on Alpari. Like always, the 2 brokers have different results.

So far so good but the 1000 pips Stop loss is scary. I will be monitoring to see what is the best stop loss for this EA. Maybe 50 to 70 pips?

Are others here trying it out too?

Sada

Don't know what the best stop lost for this EA but 1000 pips might as well not have a stop lost. For my testing purpose I use 35 S/L. Overall the EA looks very good. A MT4 EA would be nice.

I posted everything here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173099

It is EAs and some explanation of the settings.

But it is for MT3 only.

Besides, we have GoldWarrior for MT4 as well. But there are some bugs in GoldWarrior for MT4 and Beluck is fixing it now.

We will post of course.

sada,

do you use any trail of stoploss? do you let the ea close all the trades by itself?

bmac:
sada, do you use any trail of stoploss? do you let the ea close all the trades by itself?

Right now, I use the default settings - so no I am not using any TS but I let the EA close all the trade by itself...fully automatic.

I want to see how the EA performs first and then in about 1 month or sooner I will tweak the Stop loss first and then maybe the Trail stop.

Sada

I am posting an update of the statements.

As of right now 14 GMT, IBFX MT3 platform has an error "trade is disabled" & the chart is not updating itself so the open trades might be loosers in the future.

As you can see on the statements, Alpari and IBFX have very different trades.

I just wished that Alpari was the one that was performing better.

Sada

PS: the max drawdown of the winning trades was never over 60/70 pips.

what do you mean ibfx meta3 has an error? with the trade is disabled, is it from the code or the trading platform temporary problem?

Reason: