Trend indicators

All the indicators which are helping the detection the trend please post here.

The first indicator is sinTrend. The value of about zero is the float, the trend is started if the value of indicator is equal or above 0.0015 or minus 0.0015, the value of above 0 is uptrend, below 0 - downtrend.

Files:
sintrend.mq4  4 kb

True Strength Index, #2

As I know they are using TDI, TSI, Ergodic Oscillator, Ergodic Signals TSI-Osc, TSI signals and 3D Oscillator indicators to have some trading systems and to detect the trend.

True Strength Index, #1

This True Strength Index indicator may be used together with above mentioned Trend Detection Index.

Please find some variations of this indicator written by russians.

TSI indicator is based on the book:

Momentum, Direction, and Divergence, William Blau, series editor Perry J. Kaufman.

I have this book in russian.

Files:
tsi.mq4  4 kb
tsi-osc.mq4  4 kb

Yes!

I found the description of this indicator (WSOWROTrend.mq4 - see posts above).

It is indicator for the calculation of the support and resistance levels. It means not one level. Many S/R levels.

This indicator is using some filter system to receive the S/R level with more higher probability.

I will translate the descriotion tomorrow to the English language.

I think it is trading system.

The other trend indicators.

Files:

Hi NewDigital

All these indicators look VERY INTERESTING.....Will test them.

Thanks & Bye

DV

Instantaneous Trend Line by John Ehlers

The other two trend indicators:

Instantaneous Trend Line by John Ehlers.

TDI, Ergodic, 3D ?

newdigital:
As I know they are using TDI, TSI, Ergodic Oscillator, Ergodic Signals TSI-Osc, TSI signals and 3D Oscillator indicators to have some trading systems and to detect the trend.

Hi newdigital,

I tried the russian site but it's not opening in my browser, do you have the TDI, Ergodic and 3D indicators ? thanks, Val.

Val:
Hi newdigital, I tried the russian site but it's not opening in my browser, do you have the TDI, Ergodic and 3D indicators ? thanks, Val.

All the indicators I mentioned.

Files:
1.zip  7 kb

Trigger Line

NewDigital: Do you know where this Trigger Line Indicator came from, and does anybody know how to use it properly ??

I am playing with it now, but want to find out if its a leading or lagging indicator. It looks really slick, and might work nicely with another indicator to keep you out of sideways markets.

George

forexpipmaster:
NewDigital: Do you know where this Trigger Line Indicator came from, and does anybody know how to use it properly ??

I am playing with it now, but want to find out if its a leading or lagging indicator. It looks really slick, and might work nicely with another indicator to keep you out of sideways markets.

George

I do not know. I saw it in yahoo group for the first time several months ago.

Reason: