Is there any good strategy go get everyday 20-25 pips?

Actually i want to know about a good manual strategy ...If i can get  20-25 pips per day,

Regards Jubaer  

The results of any manual trading strategy is based on your skills in trading too. I mean:

manual strategy = indicators + rules + the rules confirmed by trading (author traded his strategy to evaluate the rules) + trading results made by author of the strategy.

So, if you take such a manual strategy - your trading results will be depended on your trading skills anyway.

Jubaer:

Actually i want to know about a good manual strategy ...If i can get  20-25 pips per day,

Regards Jubaer  

excuse me. what's pips? could you tell me?

ysu1987:
excuse me. what's pips? could you tell me?

A pip is a variation of price of 0.0001 for most currency pairs, and 0.01 for pairs with JPY.

angevoyageur:

A pip is a variation of price of 0.0001 for most currency pairs, and 0.01 for pairs with JPY.

Still can not get the picture :(

com37:
Still can not get the picture :(
Spend a few hours reading all you can find from Google . . .  you need a good grasp of many things to even consider Forex let alone trading  . . . 

pending order for EURUSD

Sell Stop  1.3635
Tp            1.3605

Making 20 to 25 pips a day is quite easy but the issue is that it may not be every day. You must also make room for loss for some days. but for me i think it is possible but you have to have the patience to wait for the market

fxwithouttears:
Making 20 to 25 pips a day is quite easy but the issue is that it may not be every day. You must also make room for loss for some days. but for me i think it is possible but you have to have the patience to wait for the market
I agree with you.

Jubaer:

Regards Jubaer  

Hi Jubaer,

I am getting a feeling that if someone come up this question, he's probably new to this business. 

I'd say it would take a new trader at least 5 years hard work just to make these amount of pips 3-4 days out of 5 days. How successful he is would be depends solidly on how he handles that 5th losing day. 

My suggestion for you is instead try to make 20 pips per day, you aim for 100 pips per week, or 400 pips per month, that way the stress level would be easier one you but a solid system is still REQUIRED (that's something you need to work hard to get it).

always remember Market is not perfect predictable

many of strategies are alive and going very good.. but always manage that if facing some loss what we do? 

Reason: