one-click trading not working

Need help figuring out why one-click trading isn't working on MT4. I go to tools>options>trade> and check one-click trading, it gives me a box, I accept, and then I right-click on a chart, click one-click trading, and it doesn't show up. I don't understand what the problem is. Trades don't appear on the chart like they're supposed to. It work just fine until yesterday. I'm using version 4.00 build 646.

christmeal:
Need help figuring out why one-click trading isn't working on MT4. I go to tools>options>trade> and check one-click trading, it gives me a box, I accept, and then I right-click on a chart, click one-click trading, and it doesn't show up. I don't understand what the problem is. Trades don't appear on the chart like they're supposed to. It work just fine until yesterday. I'm using version 4.00 build 646.
Which chart are you right-clicking ? Can you post a screenshot ?

Any chart. EUR/USD for example. A screenshot wouldn't show anything. I emailed my broker, and they said it worked fine on their end, and there must be something wrong with my comp. How can that be? I uninstalled and reinstalled it many times, did a system restore, nothing. It doesn't make any sense to me. I'm thinking of getting a VPS and seeing if the problem persists. If it does, then WTF? If not, then WTF? Either way, WTF?

christmeal:
Any chart. EUR/USD for example. A screenshot wouldn't show anything. I emailed my broker, and they said it worked fine on their end, and there must be something wrong with my comp. How can that be? I uninstalled and reinstalled it many times, did a system restore, nothing. It doesn't make any sense to me. I'm thinking of getting a VPS and seeing if the problem persists.

Please watch your language. If you don't have any idea of what happens, how do you know a screenshot wouldn't show anything ?

christmeal:
A screenshot wouldn't show anything.
then why do you care to upload one

There should be a triangular shaped arrow on the upper left inside any chart. Try clicking on it and see what happen.

deysmacro:
There should be a triangular shaped arrow on the upper left inside any chart. Try clicking on it and see what happen.

I see the triangle shaped arrow on the upper left inside the chart, and it doesn't do anything when I click on it.

A screenshot of what? One-click trading doesn't work. There's nothing to see. That's the problem. Also, quickdeal freezes MT4 whenever I try to buy or sell using the quickdeal script.

It seems like someone doesn't want me to trade. Government conspiracy maybe? Before jumping to conclusions, I'd like to brainstorm with you guys. Has this ever happened before?

Uninstall, reboot and install fresh. Mine did show when I click on the triangular shaped arrow.

christmeal:

Government conspiracy maybe?

i think so

if you are afraid to upload a F screenshot of a F simple chart that means you are afraid from your own shadow and you hiding something

deysmacro:
Uninstall, reboot and install fresh. Mine did show when I click on the triangular shaped arrow.

Uninstall and reboot? Okay. I'll reboot this time before reinstalling, and see what happens.

A screenshot of what? What are you looking for? Like I said, the problem is the lack of something. There's nothing to see. If there was, there would be no problem.

instead of the menu
  1. You can try ALT-T
  2. Click on the little triangleoneClick closed
Reason: