Brokers blaming MetaQuotes

Is it usual that some brokers blame MetaQuotes saying that there are MT5 failures when the reality may be that are brokers themselves who manipulate their customers' operations? What can traders do in these situations?

laplacianlab:
Is it usual that some brokers blame MetaQuotes saying that there are MT5 failures when the reality may be that are brokers themselves who manipulate their customers' operations? What can traders do in these situations?
Just open account at the other broker.

paladin800:
Just open account at the other broker.

Ok thks for your advice. Anyway, what does your experience says about this? Is it usual? Can traders do anything else? It is the second time I experienced this and I start feeling a bit stupid.

laplacianlab:

Ok thks for your advice. Anyway, what does your experience says about this? Is it usual? Can traders do anything else? It is the second time I experienced this and I start feeling a bit stupid.

I did't expericed such situation. If you want to trade with MT5, just find broker who allow you do this. There may be many reasons why some broker don't want use MT5, may be additional costs or MT4 is quite enough for broker, may be he is just waiting when MT5 be popular like MT4, or something else.

paladin800:
I did't expericed such situation. If you want to trade with MT5, just find broker who allow you do this. There may be many reasons why some broker don't want use MT5, may be additional costs or MT4 is quite enough for broker, may be he is just waiting when MT5 be popular like MT4, or something else.

I've experienced it several times, in MT5 environments and in non-MT5 environments. It is as if machines don't work as expected in FX world.

From my perspective and with some basic statistics it follows that there is a tacit agreement regarding this situation.

TIMisthebest:

would you please see this :

No need to use such big and bold fonts, it's very aggressive.  Thanks.

angevoyageur:
No need to use such big and bold fonts, it's very aggressive.  Thanks.
thanks to edit. ok.

laplacianlab:

I don't experienced it personally, but from what I read, it's very common practice for brokers, for MT4 and MT5. It's an easy way to get rid of a complain.

Of course, you can change to another broker, but the doesn't help much if you have an important issue. The best thing to do I think, is firstly to assure you that it's not related to the platform, by asking here or on Service Desk. And then to insist by your broker to resolve the issue.

There is also regulatory organization, but I don't know much about these.

TIMisthebest:
thanks to edit. ok.
no problem. And by doing that you take half of my screen ;-)

angevoyageur:

I don't experienced it personally, but from what I read, it's very common practice for brokers, for MT4 and MT5. It's an easy way to get rid of a complain.

Of course, you can change to another broker, but the doesn't help much if you have an important issue. The best thing to do I think, is firstly to assure you that it's not related to the platform, by asking here or on Service Desk. And then to insist by your broker to resolve the issue.

There is also regulatory organization, but I don't know much about these.

My "broker" says that yesterday there was an error in MT5, from 10:00 until 10:45 in the morning, approximately. In those 45 minutes I couldn't close or modify any open position. What do you think about this? How can MT5 fail in such this way? Can we traders report situations like these here?
Reason: