help to solve WARNING Message un able to compile my EA

Function "Trailing_Stop_Handler" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file
Function "Trailing_Stop_Handler" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file
The above where WARNING message advice, help to solve the warning problem

this isn't erros it's warnings & it's not supposed to interfere compiling

qjol:

this isn't erros it's warnings & it's not supposed to interfere compiling

But How do i rectify it the WARNING Please.

or remove those functions or ignore them

remove or comment out or add a line
if (1 == 2) Trailing_Stop_Handler(); // Not tested

qjol:

or remove those functions or ignore them

I can't ignore it i used the function to add trailing stop to the code.

or can you help me with trailing stop module to use instead of this one giving me headache pls.

WHRoeder:
remove or comment out or add a line

Thanks for your contribution

or can you help me with trailing stop module to use instead of this one giving me headache pls.

forthtech:

no, u don't, If you used this function then the compiler was not given a warning that you are not using it & will remove it

how should i show your code & we will try to help u

You can ignore this "warning". Whats the problem? Simply ignore it, its normal! Its telling you that the compiler does what it is supposed to do, whats so bad about that? Simply close your eyes, slowly count to 5 and then hit ESC before you open the eyes again => problem solved, warnings ignored

Thanks for your prompt aswering for assistance. I have done everything to my best of knowledge but the ea trade but pick the first trailing stop value and never lock stop loss again.

for example my trailing stop value is 15pips when price move to 35pips i'm expecting 30pips locked in but instead the ea locked 15 pips unless the price hit my take profit otherwise price moved back to 15 pips.

Please I need assistance.

Best regard. the EA attached

Files:

ho, i'm sorry it's a decompiled EA

Reason: