orderticket ?

hello.

i need your help, is there function return ticket number of an order open in a diferent pair?

it s like that if my EA is attached in "USDJPY" pair and i want get the price of "AUDUSD"pair i use the function Marketinfo .

exp: OrderSend("AUDUSD",OP_SELL,Lot,MarketInfo("AUDUSD",MODE_BID),3,0,0,"SS",Magic,0,Green);

int ticket = OrderSend("AUDUSD",OP_SELL,Lot,MarketInfo("AUDUSD",MODE_BID),3,0,0,"SS",Magic,0,Green);
& u have the ticket no.

qjol:
& u have the ticket no.

thank s for your soon assure, but i was do the same and i have this message :

unknown ticket 98532738 for OrderClose function

can we c the code of your OrderClose() function ?

qjol:

can we c the code of your OrderClose() function ?

that s ok tank you.for the second question you are always withe the right answers.

it's much more easier to point you out where the problem is, than start writing all the code from the begining, sorry

qjol:
it's much more easier to point you out where the problem is, than start writing all the code from the begining, sorry

i m ok with you "learn me how i fish and don't give me a fish"

i m sorry but i have another question: is that wen i close the application(terminal) and i open it again the ticket number change and take zero as value?

if i declare variable as static value can solve the problem?

static var. doesn't gonna help u in this case use GlobalVariables or better way (if the terminal or windows crashed) File Functions

qjol:

static var. doesn't gonna help u in this case use GlobalVariables or better way (if the terminal or windows crashed) File Functions

but my variable(ticket number) is int type and the GlobalVariables are different

so ?

izmnaari:

i m sorry but i have another question: is that wen i close the application(terminal) and i open it again the ticket number change and take zero as value?

if i declare variable as static value can solve the problem?

qjol:

Static only remembers while the EA is running. Global Variables are only written to disk if the terminal shuts down correctly. Power glitch/reboot, OS crash... will won't work.

Most EAs can recover buy using

for(int pos = OrdersTotal()-1; pos >= 0 ; pos--) if (
        OrderSelect(pos, SELECT_BY_POS)                 // Only my orders w/
    &&  OrderMagicNumber() == magic.number              // my magic number
    &&  OrderSymbol()      == Symbol() ){               // and symbol

to get the information about open orders to recover. Especially ERR_NO_RESULT == 1, trade timeout=128, the order may or may not have been opened.

the file functions can write additional information about open orders in case of a restart.

Reason: