WHO WANTS THIS???

I have this really great idea that might help out all the NEWBIES out there.

Okay, here it is. I can start a 4TH GENERATION PROJECT that eliminates all codings.

Newbies out there simply do not have to code anymore.

All the codes are generated for them. For example, Joe is a newbie.

He wants to buy on MACD crossover and sell on breakouts. He does not know how to code this.

However, with my 4TH GENERATION coder, he simply writes in plain English:

"I want to buy on MACD crossover and I want to sell on breakouts."

Yep. That is all. And the code will be generated for him. How many newbies out there want this

kind of product??? No more headaches, just easy living.

Email ckingher@gmail.com and give your suggestion.

ckingher wrote >>

Okay, here it is. I can start a 4TH GENERATION PROJECT that eliminates all codings.

He wants to buy on MACD crossover and sell on breakouts. He does not know how to code this.

Yep. That is all. And the code will be generated for him. How many newbies out there want this

Search the web, it's already existing.

Jacques366:

Search the web, it's already existing.

Yea, stuff like that has existed to "frighten programmers" since I started in IT in '82.

Sounds like ckingher doesn't even understand pseudocode and needs everyone's strategies to be delivered to him on a plate in small words.

But I dont think it can do complex EA.

ckingher wrote >>

just like a tale

We saw such ideas. Usually the idea-maker doesn't have enough patience for finalization.

For $12 I purchased a script that you put on a chart and it analyzes 24 indicators. For example it will test an MA on every settings possible and add it to up to 24 indicators doing the same thing. It search's for profits up to your standards, and once it finds the sweet spot it will spit out the EA. Hard for me to explain this but basically my script makes EA's for me by searching all possible variations with in 24 indicators. With in and hour of running it, it found a profitable system.

No need to make what you suggest when there is a script already out there to find the system for you.

jboddie:

For $12 I purchased a script that you put on a chart and it analyzes 24 indicators. For example it will test an MA on every settings possible and add it to up to 24 indicators doing the same thing. It search's for profits up to your standards, and once it finds the sweet spot it will spit out the EA. Hard for me to explain this but basically my script makes EA's for me by searching all possible variations with in 24 indicators. With in and hour of running it, it found a profitable system.

No need to make what you suggest when there is a script already out there to find the system for you.

jboddie;

where did you buy the script?

I got it off of ebay, here is one for auction.

http://cgi.ebay.com/FOREX-FX-MT4-PROAdvisor-MTS-Expert-Advisor-Creator_W0QQitemZ270382772611QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item270382772611&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A1%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

Thats the program i purchased for $12 via the auction. As you see he made the starting bid higher now. He also has a buy now, but it runs really high in price.

FYI about the seller. I have been bidding on several of his EA's and stuff quite alot. After quite a few loses of bidding on his items I realize what he is doing. Atleast for his EA's he keeps personally out bidding you. On 6 attempts of trying to catch these EA's at low prices i get barely outbid, then once the auction is over he offers a second chance offer cause buyer back out. Seems obvious the buyer backs out every time, which tells me he is pushing prices up just to see your max then offers you a second chance offer. SO my advise is to bid very low, then let him outbid it then make a second chance offer. Deny the second chance offer. Then when he puts the auction back up, set your max bid lower then what the last second chance offer was. Let him outbid you again then, deny second chance offer again. Just keep rinsing and repeating till you get the second chance offer down to your price or you win the bid. This is how im getting stuff off of him for cheaper.

jboddie wrote >>

I got it off of ebay, here is one for auction.

http://cgi.ebay.com/FOREX-FX-MT4-PROAdvisor-MTS-Expert-Advisor-Creator_W0QQitemZ270382772611QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item270382772611&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A1%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

Thats the program i purchased for $12 via the auction. As you see he made the starting bid higher now. He also has a buy now, but it runs really high in price.

FYI about the seller. I have been bidding on several of his EA's and stuff quite alot. After quite a few loses of bidding on his items I realize what he is doing. Atleast for his EA's he keeps personally out bidding you. On 6 attempts of trying to catch these EA's at low prices i get barely outbid, then once the auction is over he offers a second chance offer cause buyer back out. Seems obvious the buyer backs out every time, which tells me he is pushing prices up just to see your max then offers you a second chance offer. SO my advise is to bid very low, then let him outbid it then make a second chance offer. Deny the second chance offer. Then when he puts the auction back up, set your max bid lower then what the last second chance offer was. Let him outbid you again then, deny second chance offer again. Just keep rinsing and repeating till you get the second chance offer down to your price or you win the bid. This is how im getting stuff off of him for cheaper.

Pffffffff What a job! I still prefer to write my own code!

Much easier way to find out whats working right now instead of spending years on something possibly working through all times. To each his own, money now is worth more then years into the future when an EA is complete.

Reason: