CTrade и максимальный объем сделки

Всем привет!

Стандартная библиотека CTrade - хорошая штука. Но в ней почему-то не решен вопрос с закрытием позиций объемом выше разрешенного в одной сделке. 

SymbolInfoDouble( _Symbol, SYMBOL_VOLUME_MAX  )

Как такое лучше разрешить? Расширить класс CTrade в своем коде мне пока кажется лучшим вариантом 

Nikolai Karetnikov :

Hello!

The CTrade standard library is a good thing. But for some reason, it does not resolve the issue of closing positions with a volume higher than the one allowed in one deal. 

What is the best way to resolve this? Expanding the CTrade class in your code seems to me the best option so far 

I don't think it is possible to open a trade with volume higher that that allowed for one deal. Anyway, that is an additional non-standard feature you might want to work on by yourself.

I like working on a separate library inheriting the standard library, rather than modifying someone else's code.

Nelson Wanyama:

I don't think it is possible to open a trade with volume higher that that allowed for one deal. Anyway, that is an additional non-standard feature you might want to work on by yourself.

I like working on a separate library inheriting the standard library, rather than modifying someone else's code.

Подумайте про Netting. Можно кусками набрать позицию больше дозволенной и CTrade.PositionClose не сможет ее закрыть. 

Сделаю расширение класса, спасибо!

Причина обращения: