Can we use myfxbook on an account that is copying a MQL5 signal ? - page 2

Sergey Golubev #:

If you subscribe to the signal by your trading account so your results will be related to the mapping:

Means: you will retranslate/retransmit the signals which was already after the mapping (and as I understand: myfxbook does not have this mapping feature).
So, my option: it is useless to use myfxbook to transmit the signals from your "slave account" ... but, anyway - it is up to you.

Besides, the lot size for subscribers is calculated based on the balances of subscriber and provider and based on the leverage of trading accounts of subscribers and providers.
It means that mapping feature and lot size automatic calculation feature will be affected on your results on your trading account (subscriber) which you want to connect myfxbook.

So, I can repeat: it is completely useless to connect your subscriber's account to myfxbook to retransmit it to myfxbook ...
Anyway - it is up to you.

----------------------------

David Pendragon #:
According to my interpretation of this rule, using signals for personal trading and analytical purposes without redistributing them (impossible to copy the linked myfxbook account) complies with the rule against resale or free retransmission of trading signals.

As to the rules so the Signal service is moderated by admins (it means: we as a forum moderators have nothing to do with it), and if you consider that you are not beaking the rules but they consider that you are breaking the rules so they can ban you from the Signal service without any discussion - for information.

Sergey Golubev #:

Besides, the lot size for subscribers is calculated based on the balances of subscriber and provider and based on the leverage of trading accounts of subscribers and providers.
It means that mapping feature and lot size automatic calculation feature will be affected on your results on your trading account (subscriber) which you want to connect myfxbook.

So, I can repeat: it is completely useless to connect your subscriber's account to myfxbook to retransmit it to myfxbook ...
Anyway - it is up to you.

----------------------------

As to the rules so the Signal service is moderated by admins (it means: we as a forum moderators have nothing to do with it), and if you consider that you are not beaking the rules but they consider that you are breaking the rules so they can ban you from the Signal service without any discussion - for information.

How can we contact the admins ? The service desk is only there for financial issues, right ?

David Pendragon #:

I've already mentioned multiple times in this chat that "The account linked to myfxbook will be mine for sure" and "MT5 myfxbook account for personal trading".
Of course I own the account linked to myfxbook, it is just logic.

You can use "own the account linked to myfxbook" for various purposes (self-promotion, as signal-provider on signalstart owned by myfxbook, etc) making it appear as if it's your own strategy. However, in reality, it's not, and that's a problem.

Oleksandr Medviediev #:

You can use "own the account linked to myfxbook" for various purposes (self-promotion, as signal-provider on signalstart owned by myfxbook, etc) making it appear as if it's your own strategy. However, in reality, it's not, and that's a problem.

For analytics. That's it. So far, nobody gave me the rule that was breached by doing this so I conclude it is accepted by MetaQuotes.
Reason: