Tester: cloud servers switched off - page 2

Hello to all ! I have the same issue but this time when I attemp to migrate all my EA and graphs to the VPS.  It just does not migrate and sends the message " Tester    Cloud servers switched off".  To be honest I am not really in the tester ? to make matter worse the technical support of metaquotes it not working and when I request technical assistance it does not open any window or email.  Any help would be appreciated

Hoyitos71 #:
" Tester    Cloud servers switched off"
This message is not related to MQL5 VPS.
It is related to your local computer.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Tester: cloud servers switched off

Alexey Petrov, 2021.08.12 14:48

Check other messages in the journal that come before and after 'cloud servers switched off'. They will tell you the reason why it has been switched off.

Provide the log here.

Sergey Golubev #:
This message is not related to MQL5 VPS.
It is related to your local computer.

Hello Sergey;  The log does not tell me anything either.  It keeps saying cloud server switched off and that's it.  How can it be related to my computer ? the internet is working perfectly.  It should be related to the VPS

Hoyitos71 #:

Hello Sergey;  The log does not tell me anything either.  It keeps saying cloud server switched off and that's it.  How can it be related to my computer ? the internet is working perfectly.  It should be related to the VPS

Is it about MQL5 VPS?
If yes so make sure that you passed everythig related it to the following:

Launching MetaTrader VPS: A step-by-step guide for first-time users
Launching MetaTrader VPS: A step-by-step guide for first-time users
  • MetaQuotes
  • www.mql5.com
Everyone who uses trading robots or signal subscriptions sooner or later recognizes the need to rent a reliable 24/7 hosting server for their tradi...

Hoyitos71 #:

Hi! Did you get the " cloud servers switched off " issue solved? I'm getting the same issue here... Tks
Reason: