Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 158

Sergey Golubev:

Dynamic zone indicators

Do not be confused with the name: The "dynamic zone" indicators floating on the net have almost nothing common at all with these indicators posted/coded by Mladen here based on Stocks & Commodities July 1996 issue.

The forum

• The key thread - this is big thread with many indicators uploaded such as the following:
    - Dynamic zone RSI and Dynamic zone synthetic smoothed RSI indicators (with probability for buy zone and probability for sell zone parameter)
    - Dynamic zone - pa IFT of RSI_smoothed_alerts_lines_arrows indicator
    - Dynamic double zone smooth RSI slope divergence indicator (this is dynamic zone smoothed rsi ma slope divergence, there's 4 different rsi's to choose from, the linear regression channel has width and length and channel line types and colors as external parameters and the rsi ma is smoothed with jurik)
    - Dynamic zone ADX, Dynamic zone Wilder's ADX and Dynamic zone all Wilder's DMI indicators
    - Dynamic zone MACD (with probability for buy zone and probability for sell zone parameters)
    - Dynamic zone ma rsi adaptive MACD indicator
    - Dynamic zone cfb adaptive wprsmooth mtf alerts indicator
    - Dynamic zone CCI - alerts & arrows2 indicator
    - Dynamic zone DSS Bressert indicator (with the following parameters: probability for buy zone 1, probability for buy zone 2, probability for sell zone 1, probability for sell zone 2, period of smoothing EMA used and so on)
    - Dynamic zone DSS Bressert - Odysseus indicator
    - Bressert - mtf & ZigZag indicator and Dynamic zone DSS Bressert - mtf & alerts & ZigZag indicator
    - Dynamic zone rsiv and Dynamic zone rsiv - smoothed indicators
    - Dynamic zone pa adaptive Rsx nrp_alerts_lines_divergence
    - dynamic double zone insync index smooth & arrows indicator
    - and much more indicators (check key thread)

The articles

CodeBase

============

• "Dynamic Zone RSI - indicator for MetaTrader 4"   WRONG ONE!! It isn't based on Stocks & Commodities July 1996 issue.

Please can someone tell me the last dynamic_zone_rsi.mq4 that works on the last MT4?

And the .dll file must be copied to the folder C:\Users\USERS\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\...\MQL4\Libraries  ? or which one?

Mladen Rakic:

Dynamic zone RSI

Dynamic zone RSI

Parameters :
RsiLength- period for RSI

RsiPrice- price to apply to

DzLookBackBars- number of bars to look back for dynamic zone

DzStartBuyProbability- probability for buy zone

DzStartSellProbability- probability for sell zone

PS: dynamicZone.dll for the dll version can be downloaded from the post #1 of this thread

I have a problem with indicators that use the .dll libraries
I loaded the dynamic_zone_rsi_dll.mq4 and put the relative .dll in the Libraries folder.
When loading it, the dialog box opens, prompting permission to import the .dll and check the exact path in the Dependencies.
When I give the ok the indicator window is created but it is empty, no lines are drawn
I tried with both .dll, 2010 and 2014
Is there something I overlook?
Do you have any advice to give me?

[SOLVED]

I followed Mladen's  directions on this post and the drawn lines appeared. Thanks Mladen

I want to thank Mladen Rakic for his work on these indicators. They have been very useful for the development of my strategy.

Mladen Rakic:

Dynamic zone PA macd ...

Dynamic zone phase accumulation adaptive macd )it is using phase aumulation to find out the fast and the slow period of macd - that way they are almost never the same from bar to bar) made compatible with the new metatrader 4 : dynamic_zones_pa_macd_nmc_1.mq4

Original was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Any idea why this indicator is not working on build 1170.  Journal shows loaded successfully but no data in data window and no charting in sub window.

Dennisde:

Any idea why this indicator is not working on build 1170.  Journal shows loaded successfully but no data in data window and no charting in sub window.

You are missing the dynamicZone.dll (from the start of this thread)

Mladen Rakic:

You are missing the dynamicZone.dll (from the start of this thread)

Hello Malden, do you have a Dynamic Zone WPR with arrows? I searched the whole forum and didnt found anything.

Greetings

Oliver

OliderTiger:

Hello Malden, do you have a Dynamic Zone WPR with arrows? I searched the whole forum and didnt found anything.

Greetings

Oliver

hello, is there this indicator for mt5?

Hello, can anyone tell my how this indicator works?

What the meaning of colors?

Tiago Macedo: Hello, can anyone tell my how this indicator works?

What indicator — There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked.

Dynamic Zone WPR with arrows
William Roeder:

What indicator — There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked.

Reason: