Elite indicators :) - page 876

mladen:
Velocity 2 that can use 20 types of averages for smoothing (instead of using only super smoother) : velocity_2.02_averages__mtf_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4. It is already a multi time frame version with alerts

Dear Mladen,

Could you please add to this an other line, also smoothed and also mtf, but of acceleration ?

mladen:
deensta You can use this one : vertical_line_at_current_bar.mq4

Thanks Mladen, perfect

rosalieone:
Dear Mladen, Could you please add to this an other line, also smoothed and also mtf, but of acceleration ?

rosalieone

I can make acceleration to be dispayed like velocity, but putting them together at athe same chart can not be done (the values of the two are very different - acceleration would look like a flat line if it was in the same indicator with velocity). Let me know what you think

acceleration_amp_speed_smoothed.mq4

mladen:
rosalieone I can make acceleration to be dispayed like velocity, but putting them together at athe same chart can not be done (the values of the two are very different - acceleration would look like a flat line if it was in the same indicator with velocity). Let me know what you think

I just found the following one but on one time frame (forget the 2 SpOf_vis and AcOf_vis) do you think it can give you an answer ?

If not is it possible to have one scale on the right for speed and one on thet side for acceleration ?

rosalieone:
acceleration_amp_speed_smoothed.mq4

I just found the following one but on one time frame (forget the 2 SpOf_vis and AcOf_vis) do you think it can give you an answer ?

If not is it possible to have one scale on the right for speed and one on thet side for acceleration ?

rosalieone

It is not possible to have the same scale on the right

Accelerator is in fact a kind of macd (macd 5.34 but using SMA instead of EMA) while velocity (not momentum, but the velocity) is something completely different and thy are not producing similar values

Sorry a pacman ate my words, i was meaning a scale on the right for the speed and an another one on the left for acceleration (speed of the speed)

mladen:
rosalieone

It is not possible to have the same scale on the right

Accelerator is in fact a kind of macd (macd 5.34 but using SMA instead of EMA) while velocity (not momentum, but the velocity) is something completely different and thy are not producing similar values

rosalieone:
Sorry a pacman ate my words, i was meaning a scale on the right for the speed and an another one on the left for acceleration (speed of the speed)

rosalieone

That indicator is actually one indicator with two sources to calculate : one is a regular momentum and the other is that same momentum but smoothed using super smoother. That is why they can fit at the same scale (since, they are basically he same thing)

PS: in metatrader 4, unfortunately, we can not have a scale on the lft side too (like it is possible in tradestation, for example)

Ok, so do you think you can you do acceleration MT smoothed only (no speed on the chart) in the velocity 2 way?

mladen:
rosalieone

That indicator is actually one indicator with two sources to calculate : one is a regular momentum and the other is that same momentum but smoothed using super smoother. That is why they can fit at the same scale (since, they are basically he same thing)

PS: in metatrader 4, unfortunately, we can not have a scale on the lft side too (like it is possible in tradestation, for example)

rosalieone:
Ok, so do you think you can you do acceleration MT smoothed only (no speed on the chart) in the velocity 2 way?

rosalieone

Would you mind explaining a bit more?

I am afraid I do not understand the idea

Dears

Mladen/Mrtools

Would make this indicator mtf Buy Sell volume 2.mq4.

or perhaps if it is made before, you may guide me to the link

thanks

Reason: