Elite indicators :) - page 470

MT

is there anyway you can share that indicator on the upper right??

Ray

mrtools:
This is TM Smoothed Dtosc2 calling it 2 since there is another version out there, this one the same except in the 4 rsi's available, one is the new rsx2 invention and its using the T Morris smoothing but just a little bit differently, anyway thanks to Mladen, he keeps squeezing more and more out of these indicators.

Hi airquest,

For trendstrength indicator - look at this post at the end of this post (after the words "Well working Trading System (H4 timeframe): .."

airquest:
Hello, I can't find the trendstrength indicator, not the Jurik one, the normal one. Where can I find it ? Thanks.

Also, the bands showing on this screenshot, not the indicator, but the bands. Thanks !

Hi Airquest,

The bands probably were these, say probably cause can't exactly remember and seems am always changing something on them.

traderduke:
MT

is there anyway you can share that indicator on the upper right??

Ray

Sure can Ray, one thing its not stand alone yet, you need Ichimoku2 Smooth in your experts/indicator folder

Mladen

I have attached the Stocks and Commodities mag April issue.In April issue Ehlers giving the Easylanguage code for Swami SwingWave :

'' Swami SwingWave uses advanced DSP cycles-measuring techniques to extract only the short-term wave components from price data'' http://www.swamicharts.com/Swami/Pages/SwamiSwingWave.aspx

Is it possible for you to convert it to MQL4? Thanks.

https://hotfile.com/dl/161474669/87c2b6d/2012APR.pdf.html

nevar

I have been thinking about it even when I first read that article, but ...

The problem is the following :to make is as a swami chart we would need somewhere about 5000 calculating buffers in total to make it. When I realized that I gave up since I was almost sure that metatrader will not survive that (neither in the CPU usage way nor in the memory usage way). Will give it a try (to rethink the whole thing and to see if some more efficient way can be found) but can not promise anything regarding this matter

Mladen

nevar:
Mladen

I have attached the Stocks and Commodities mag April issue.In April issue Ehlers giving the Easylanguage code for Swami SwingWave :

'' Swami SwingWave uses advanced DSP cycles-measuring techniques to extract only the short-term wave components from price data'' http://www.swamicharts.com/Swami/Pages/SwamiSwingWave.aspx

Is it possible for you to convert it to MQL4? Thanks.

https://hotfile.com/dl/161474669/87c2b6d/2012APR.pdf.html

Help!!

mladen:
khaliddxd

Here you go

Added an option : ColorChangeOnZeroCross. If set to false, it works as before. If set to true, it will work as you asked for : on zero line crosses the color will be changed

Hi mladen,

Could you add sound alert when ColorChangeOnZeroCross happen?

Thanks

stanley18

Here you go Depending on ColorChangeOnZeroCross : if it is true, it will alert when zero line is crossed, otherwise it will alert when triger lines are crossed and which is the direction of the cross

stanley18:
Hi mladen,

Could you add sound alert when ColorChangeOnZeroCross happen?

Thanks

bkennedype:
Hi mladen,

I have a custom USDx indicator that I'm attaching...and a visual of what it looks like.

The second pic is that of a fellow trader who is using some external tools to create levels that look like the pic below. Basically the range is 230pips per standard deviations...and the thinking is that 95% of the time price will stay within two standard deviations....and you look to buy/sell USD pairs at the extremes of the range. So some type of moving average band might work....ideally with a zero level.

Is there a way to create an indicator within MT4 that does this?

Hopefully I've explained this adequately.

Thanks

Ben

Hi, I'm also interested to get a response to this question. Did you get one yet ? Thanks.

PS, MrTools, Newdigital, Thanks for your replies from post 4871.

airquest

I am not sure what is on the second picture (how ever I zoom in, I don't see anything on it)

Anyway : by definition moving average + standard deviations bands == Bollinger bands, and it is quite easy to create it even without doing any coding. All one has to do is to drag the Bollinger bands indicator fo the USDX data and apply it to it (if USDX data is created as custom indicator, in the "apply to" one has to chose "previous indicator data" or "first indicator data")

If you need deviations other than 2 (a non integer multiplier) only then a custom indicator needs to be built around USDX data

airquest:
Hi, I'm also interested to get a response to this question. Did you get one yet ? Thanks. PS, MrTools, Newdigital, Thanks for your replies from post 4871.
Reason: