Elite indicators :) - page 380

Another jurik rbci on bands but this one with divergence.

thanks mrTools.......

mladen:
Jim

Here you go

You can enter time frames in any order using the usual ways : the periodicity way (m1,m5...) or the minutes way (1,5 ...)

regards

Mladen

Autocorrelation ...

Long time ago I had a dispute with one of the members of TSD in which I disagreed with that member when he stated that data in forex is random. My argument was that even on randomly generated data that was provided (since it was a "controlled randomness" - maximal change was controlled) the autocorrelation almost never falls bellow significant level of confidence

PS: some more info about autocorrelation can be found here : Autocorrelation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

PPS: the "max" version is a n x m complexity indicator. Even with cutting down loops wherever I could, when big MaxLag is used it can be heavy on your PC. So the best is to set the chart to maximal 5000 bars and to avoid big MaxLag parameters till the dll version (I am making it too) which should be faster, is finished. And one more thing : please keep on mind that this is not a "directional" indicator

Mladen or mrtools

Can you make this PC indicator a MTF. Please use the attached because you guys have re-worked it several times and this version works great as a standard indicator.

Thank you

Ray

Files:

Dll version of autocorrelations ...

As promised, here is the dll version of autocorrelations max too

PS: unpack the "autocorrelations.dll" from the attached zip file to "\experts\libraries folder in order to enable the dll version to work properly

Files:

devinci

Here you go

There were some problems in the code that caused the repainting in the previous version (actually there was not limit to how many bars it could repaint since some variables states were inherited from previous calculation loop, and those were causing problems when new ticks were coming in - the longer you left it working, the bigger the distance in bars for that error could be)

It is corrected now and mtf and alerts are added (here is and example in a mtf.mode)

As of usage from an EA : the simplest way is the following :
int trendNow = iCustom(NULL,0,"Sto_CCI_RSI 2","",RsiPer,StochPer,CCIPer,Hot,Smoothing,4,0);

int trendPre = iCustom(NULL,0,"Sto_CCI_RSI 2","",RsiPer,StochPer,CCIPer,Hot,Smoothing,4,1);

if (trendNow!=trendPre)

if (trendNow==!) ... code for buying

else ... code for selling

regards

Mladen

devinci:
Hi Mladen

It would be nice if you could optimize this STO_CCI_RSI indi:

Repaints, two dots instead of one on crossing of two signals + strange recalculation when changing pair or time frame (hundreds of dots on screen)

+ please add MTF with alerts/mail + optimize this line to be used with i-custom function / EA :

IndicatorShortName(timeFrameToString(timeFrame)+" STO_CCI_RSI ("+STO_CCI_RSI _Period + etc……. +")");

Thanks

Regards
Files:

Sto_cci_rsi

Thanks a lot Mladen

Great job - very professional as usual

Regards

devinci

Double QQE indicator

Good Evening Mladen,

Can you please create an indicator from two simple QQE indicators. Every one ofthem will have it's own time frame. (the default of the first one is the current and the secondone - the next bigger, but it have to have the possibility to use different ones for the both.)

The indictor should not drow the qqe lines, but colored squares histogram. The color will be defined as follows:

green : QQE1 the green line is above the red line AND QQE2 green is above the red

red : QQE1 the green line is below the red line AND QQE2 green is below the red

grey : QQE1 green above QQE2 green below OR QQE1 green below and QQE2 green above.

I don't know what is the fast and what the slow so line 0 is green, line 1 is red and line 2 has none as color in my QQE indicator

If possible add option to draw the histogram at the bottom of the main window instead in a separate one.

if possible add also alerts when changing from grey to red/green

thanks in advance.

Best regards

mladen

post 3925, if you have the time.

Thank you

traderduke:
Mladen or mrtools

Can you make this PC indicator a MTF. Please use the attached because you guys have re-worked it several times and this version works great as a standard indicator.

Thank you

Ray
Reason: