Elite indicators :) - page 1419

mladen:

I can not put it in the same window (different range of values)

Will make a separate version that will be just the oscillator

Can you please made the dmi oscillator to paint on bars too? Just like in the pdf? Thanks in advance. 

mladen:

Here is a multi time frame version with alerts

Mladen,

Could you please add divergency trendlines and alerts on divergencies to DMI stochastic extreme 1.1.mq4 indicator?

redwed:
Can you please made the dmi oscillator to paint on bars too? Just like in the pdf? Thanks in advance. 

Here is the oscillator version

PS: still left the 4 types of smoothing method. To remind : original ADX (DMI) is calculated using SMMA (which is sometimes called "running MA" and is equal in values to what is called "Wilders EMA" which is used in original DMI), but I left the option to experiment with the other types of averages too

Files:

mladen:

Here is the oscillator version

PS: still left the 4 types of smoothing method. To remind : original ADX (DMI) is calculated using SMMA (which is sometimes called "running MA" and is equal in values to what is called "Wilders EMA" which is used in original DMI), but I left the option to experiment with the other types of averages too

Also this version :

This version has an option to smooth the results of the oscillator and it has 3 choices of color chage :

• on levels cross
  • on zero cross
  • and on slope change

alerts are triggered according to color change choice

Files:

I tried putting both of the indicators to my charts, and pull in some settings.

Make sure that both dmi use the same dmi length. In my case, i started with 14.

Here is simple explanation on how to use them.

dmi oscillator, dmi stochastic extreme

A. DMI stochastic extreme (stoch) is going lower from 90 region. Look for sell. DMI oscillator (osc) shows downtrend - great place to sell.

B. Stoch going up, but osc still red. Wait. 

C. Sell signal from stoch, but osc not yet turned red. (Remember, we wait osc turned red/green first).

D and E. These are called 'hook' by some people and if im not mistaken by the stochastic creator itself - George Lane. Look like hook, we can definitely re-enter while osc still green. 

F. While the pair is trending, we'll see this situations more frequently. Stoch will never go below to 10. This is how it's should be. Signal of reentry always there if you look at D and E.

There will be questions asking for template, here it is:

mladen:

Also this version :

This version has an option to smooth the results of the oscillator and it has 3 choices of color chage :

• on levels cross
  • on zero cross
  • and on slope change

alerts are triggered according to color change choice

Thank you for this! There's many potential in this indicator i believe.

Here's another findings i found worth mentioning. Change your stochastic length to get less/more signal.

3 settings of dmi stochastic

A. In lowest window, it is set to 20. Longest of the three. OB region not reached. 

B. Absent of spike in setting 10 and 20.

C. 20 become the last one reached OB.

D. Opportunity to reenter buy was not clear in 20. visible buy at 5. 

Hello sir mladen and all coders alike.

Below is swing line indicator histo version.

Typed in some codes for SendNotification. Compiled it without no error.

Opened in chart, works as usual.

The only problem is my terminal freeze once i changed the tf.

Don't really know what i've been doing wrong...

redwed:
Hello sir mladen and all coders alike.

Below is swing line indicator histo version.

Typed in some codes for SendNotification. Compiled it without no error.

Opened in chart, works as usual.

The only problem is my terminal freeze once i changed the tf.

Don't really know what i've been doing wrong...

Try it out now

Reason: