Elite indicators :) - page 1410

clarmax87:
What a lines or channel on chart?
The silver ones or the green and purple ones?
If you're talking about the green and purple ones those are just MTF 200 simple moving averages (M5 M15 M30 H1 H4 D1 W1 M). Saves me from changing charts all the time.
I use those to counter-trend scalp when price comes close.

mladen:

Averages with an addition of frama to the collection (general version of frama used - that qualifies it to be used by averages since only calculating period and price are needed for that version)

too good 

mrtools:

This is a Schaff trend cycle using gaussian velocity instead of macd in it's calculations, indicator is mtf with alerts on color(slope) change.

This is that "holy grail" that actually is repainting?

jebanie:

Neither Schaff trend cycle nor Gaussian filter is repainting

Would you mind explaining where did you get that "repainting part?

mladen:

Neither Schaff trend cycle nor Gaussian filter is repainting

Would you mind explaining where did you get that "repainting part?

From Holy Grail topic where people said that this idicator is a joke and not that "holy" like many people said...

jebanie:
From Holy Grail topic where people said that this idicator is a joke and not that "holy" like many people said...

Show me the exact post where Shaff trend cycle, Gaussian filter or Gausian velocity are shown/proven as repainters, please

This forum or any other forum on the net - does not matter where. I want to see anywhere some genius proving that something that does not repaint is repainting - if it is a talk just in order to tell something, then no wonder that brokers are taking traders just to be sheeple good to take their money from and nothing else

And taking into account that Gaussian velocity exists only for a couple of weeks (it was made here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180596/page34  and it did not exist anywhere before that) I would be really, really surprised to find any mention of it (the Gaussian velocity) in the "holly grail" thread

mladen:

Show me the exact post where Shaff trend cycle, Gaussian filter or Gausian velocity are shown/proven as repainters, please

This forum or any other forum on the net - does not matter where. I want to see anywhere some genius proving that something that does not repaint is repainting - if it is a talk just in order to tell something, then no wonder that brokers are taking traders just to be sheeple good to take their money from and nothing else

And taking into account that Gaussian velocity exists only for a couple of weeks (it was made here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180596/page34  and it did not exist anywhere before that) I would be really, really surprised to find any mention of it (the Gaussian velocity) in the "holly grail" thread

Dearest MLADEN

I believes there is no and not at all any thing exist like that any where,he just write unknowingly.Gaussian velocity invented few weeks ago and STC of gaussian filter velocity just posted few hours ago even :)

still we have not experimented with.

regards

jebanie:
No repainting or "holy grail".

mrtools:

This is a Schaff trend cycle using gaussian velocity instead of macd in it's calculations, indicator is mtf with alerts on color(slope) change.

Dearest MRTOOLS

Thanks for experimenting gaussian velocity on STC.

regards

mrtools:
No repainting or "holy grail".
Maybe he mistaken it for cycle identifier? There's also 'cycle' in STC.
Reason: