Elite indicators :) - page 1305

thefxpros:

I'm trying to use this indicator and i didn't renamed but it says "you're trying to use a renamed indicator" 

Try this one, "StdDev adaptive RSX averages filtered mtf 2_1"  

30 type averages and DS too.

mntiwana:

Try this one, "StdDev adaptive RSX averages filtered mtf 2_1"  

30 type averages and DS too.

hi mntiwna , do u have another sdtDev based indicators ?

KumoBreake:
hi mntiwna , do u have another sdtDev based indicators ?
Yes,but what other indicators based on stddev you requirs.

mntiwana:
Yes,but what other indicators based on stddev you requirs.
dont know , just doing some research

mladen & mrtools

Really impressed by your work, went though most of this 800 page behemoth.  Curious about a few things.

Regarding your work on the Trend Direction & Force indicator, I noticed it is compiled with about 40 different measurements.  Would either of you be willing to rewrite that indicator as a visual text with two values that utilize the set of 40~ measurements (or at least the ones that are not outdated derivatives, ie the most different)?  For instance, a visual text box on the chart with Bull x (the value of total measurements in a bull position according to the Trend Direction & Force method) and Bear y (etc).

Additionally. have you done any work with ANNs before?  I think they are still in the formative stage (at least in the retail world), but some that function as a script that reads a more recent set of candles (instead of 10 years worth, for instance) and then plots probable price zones, have been catching my attention.

Consider:  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4emWdWDwBP8

Unfortunately, I have not been able to get this system to work on my mt4 client for whatever reason.  Pretty sure I handled the dll aspect correctly.  I will upload it, if you or anyone can figure how to run it properly.  It would be awesome if you could, because I want to theorycraft with it.  I think these could be useful if used in concert with orderbook analysis and some other fundamental work.

Finally, is there anyway to donate or support your work?  Let me know.

Files:
NN_Trend.zip  1745 kb

shreck:

Dear mntiwana,

Kindly share the indicators for this wonderful template. 

I think these are that one indicators.

regards

Sterling:

mladen & mrtools

Really impressed by your work, went though most of this 800 page behemoth.  Curious about a few things.

Regarding your work on the Trend Direction & Force indicator, I noticed it is compiled with about 40 different measurements.  Would either of you be willing to rewrite that indicator as a visual text with two values that utilize the set of 40~ measurements (or at least the ones that are not outdated derivatives, ie the most different)?  For instance, a visual text box on the chart with Bull x (the value of total measurements in a bull position according to the Trend Direction & Force method) and Bear y (etc).

Additionally. have you done any work with ANNs before?  I think they are still in the formative stage (at least in the retail world), but some that function as a script that reads a more recent set of candles (instead of 10 years worth, for instance) and then plots probable price zones, have been catching my attention.

Consider:  

Unfortunately, I have not been able to get this system to work on my mt4 client for whatever reason.  Pretty sure I handled the dll aspect correctly.  I will upload it, if you or anyone can figure how to run it properly.  It would be awesome if you could, because I want to theorycraft with it.  I think these could be useful if used in concert with orderbook analysis and some other fundamental work.

"Finally, is there anyway to donate or support your work?  Let me know."

This too, i really like to know...!!!!!

Sterling:

mladen & mrtools

Consider:  

If I remember correctly, that was simply one of the qpwr's extrapolators used to draw that type of "prediction" (it was even not using dll, but a simple mql that was freealy available by qpwr). Will check if I can find the source

A kind of a test, but the results are a bit surprising

This is a Spearman rank correlation of rsi (the usual set of 6 types of rsi).

What is surprising s that frequently the Spearman rank correlation of rsi is leading compared to regular (applied to price only) rank. Lower is the comparison of regular (upper) and rank of rsx (lower). It is obvious that the lower is leading

mladen:

A kind of a test, but the results are a bit surprising

This is a Spearman rank correlation of rsi (the usual set of 6 types of rsi).

What is surprising s that frequently the Spearman rank correlation of rsi is leading compared to regular (applied to price only) rank. Lower is the comparison of regular (upper) and rank of rsx (lower). It is obvious that the lower is leading

Dearest MLADEN

Yes,pretty test,more better than previous versions.

regards

Reason: