Elite indicators :) - page 1156

mrtools:
Talaat E, everything was default settings.

Thanks Mrtools

My query because I got different indicator behavior at the same time setting for cable pair, I guess it is broker price issue from my side.

Ok, thank you

sir mladen I may be a little too demanding but could you a little bit fixthis indicator or I do not understand much because in mtf mode don't change the slope color

NK Trade:
sir mladen I may be a little too demanding but could you a little bit fixthis indicator or I do not understand much because in mtf mode don't change the slope color

NK Trade

Here is the fixed version : stochastic_of_adaptive_emad_1_4.ex4

mladen:

NK Trade

Here is the fixed version : stochastic_of_adaptive_emad_1_4.ex4

Thank's you so much sir,

Hi mladen,

Is there any chance that you can complete this indicator with an alert?

profittrader:
Hi mladen, Is there any chance that you can complete this indicator with an alert?

Profittrader, would you like it updated with the latest averages too?

Sure that would be nice!

Profittrader, added the alerts and updated with the latest averages I know of with the double smoothing option.Picture is with a monthly Ahrens moving average on a weekly chart.

averages_-_4_price_trends_2_2.ex4

Thanks Mr.Tool, that looks superb~

mrtools:
Profittrader, added the alerts and updated with the latest averages I know of with the double smoothing option.Picture is with a monthly Ahrens moving average on a weekly chart.

averages_-_4_price_trends_2_2.ex4

Dearest MRTOOLS,

so much thanks for updating alert,more averages and smoothing additions ...... is it possible for adding BANDS same like in averages ver 5_3 and 7_3 along with vline option,thanks.

regards

Reason: