Elite indicators :) - page 1111

mntiwana:

Hi TRADERSM,

dont worry and dont be disoppointed too.....here is my favorite averages osci by my favorite men,also you can find more latest versions too ,every thing/options included with,plz some times do search by your owns too,lol.

regards

Oscillator of averages fl nrp arrows + alerts.mq4

Thankyou mntiwana.......

mrtools:

Mntiwana, added the 20 different price options.

onchart_wprsmooth_nrp_alerts__arrows_2.01.mq4

Dearest MRTOOLS,

so much thanks for the pretty help, you make it more progressive,plz some possible averages too with mq4,i am looking greedy, .step by step this baby is going towards its final destination.thanks again kind man.

regards

mntiwana:

Hi TRADERSM,

dont worry and dont be disoppointed too.....here is my favorite averages osci by my favorite men,also you can find more latest versions too ,every thing/options included with,plz some times do search by your owns too,lol.

regards

Oscillator of averages fl nrp arrows + alerts.mq4

Just made it a bit more user friendly : oscillator_of_averages_fl_nrp_arrows__alerts_1_1.mq4

mladen:

Just made it a bit more user friendly : oscillator_of_averages_fl_nrp_arrows__alerts_1_1.mq4

Dearest MLADEN,

so many thanks for adding more user friendly options,your greatness......can i ask what is exact basic difference between FL and DDZ,what i felt,DZ/DDZ looks more compromising than FL,.....and till now no DDZ version of oscillator of averages,is it possible some day,when you can....thanks

regards

TTF (trend trigger factor) upgraded with all the choices of prices (18 types), some more options in multi time frame mode as well as made user friendly : TTF new mtf 3.1.mq4

Now it allows a lot of experimenting with parameters, so I recommend some playing with the settings

Files:

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

so many thanks for adding more user friendly options,your greatness......can i ask what is exact basic difference between FL and DDZ,what i felt,DZ/DDZ looks more compromising than FL,.....and till now no DDZ version of oscillator of averages,is it possible some day,when you can....thanks

regards

mntiwana

Main difference between floating levels and dynamic zones is in the math model how the result is achieved

Probably a dynamic zone version will be made too

mladen:

mntiwana

Main difference between floating levels and dynamic zones is in the math model how the result is achieved

Probably a dynamic zone version will be made too

Dearest MLADEN,

thank you kind man,i know and am sure,your slightly agreeing is more than enough and confirm.just some times it get a bit late due to a lot of work.

regards

mladen:

secretcode

Try out this version : Wilder's DMI 3_1 bars.mq4

PS: one possible deviation - this one compared DI+ and DI- to the level - not the ADX value, but seeing the results I decided to leave it as is

What settings did you use for the example?

PascalD:
What settings did you use for the example?

PascalD

All are defaults, except the level. I used level 20

mladen:

PascalD

All are defaults, except the level. I used level 20

OK, I got it now. Thanks

Reason: