Elite indicators :) - page 1077

SATrader2011:

I have seen how helpful people in this forum are and have joined in the hope of also being helped. I understand that I do this at the risk of being thrown out as I am intruding on your privacy - However, at the young age of 80 I have tried to get to grips with some coding, but somehow it seems beyond me. I recognize my intrusion, and apologize- (but silently hoping to get help though) - I have spent many hours reading what all the trading/coding doctors and professors here have said, and quite frankly I am in awe of some of the things that you do. I was wondering if as not such a Guru trader I may find some one to help me to get the following indi coded or perhaps direct me to an existing one.

My need is the following:-

I would like to have a normal ADX NRP which changes the colour of the signal line (not the + or - lines), every time the trend direction changes. Perhaps green as it shows an up trend and red as it changes to a down trend.

Thank you. Again I apologize if I have interrupted your privacy, if you feel disinclined to assist I will understand and will take no exception at all . Although I do thank you in the hope and anticipation of your assistance also for me.

Hi SATrader2011,

you are welcome and yes this is the best forum around here,as for learning too,also you can have best one indies here reliable,almost every kind,coded by the best coders of the world,but this make me confuse,young age of 80,if months,lol ................in upper right corner there is a search option,of course you can find every thing,any way here is one of hundreds of that kind,you have option to change colors too.

regards

ADXm nrp.mq4

Files:

SATrader2011:

I have seen how helpful people in this forum are and have joined in the hope of also being helped. I understand that I do this at the risk of being thrown out as I am intruding on your privacy - However, at the young age of 80 I have tried to get to grips with some coding, but somehow it seems beyond me. I recognize my intrusion, and apologize- (but silently hoping to get help though) - I have spent many hours reading what all the trading/coding doctors and professors here have said, and quite frankly I am in awe of some of the things that you do. I was wondering if as not such a Guru trader I may find some one to help me to get the following indi coded or perhaps direct me to an existing one.

My need is the following:-

I would like to have a normal ADX NRP which changes the colour of the signal line (not the + or - lines), every time the trend direction changes. Perhaps green as it shows an up trend and red as it changes to a down trend.

Thank you. Again I apologize if I have interrupted your privacy, if you feel disinclined to assist I will understand and will take no exception at all . Although I do thank you in the hope and anticipation of your assistance also for me.

SATrader2011

If you are referring to the gray line, that is not a signal line. That is the DI line in ADXm indicator (ADXm indicator is calculated differently than the regular ADX and the ADXm value is calculate using that DI value - so the primary is that gray line, not the ADXm value)

mladen:

Abel

Here is a version with custom time frames too : volatility_quality_-_zero_line_averages_2_1.ex4

Thanks for helping me Mladen Would you please add arrow signal too ?

abel:
Thanks for helping me Mladen Would you please add arrow signal too ?

Abel

Here is a version that can show arrows on chart too : volatility_quality_-_zero_line_averages_2_2.ex4

mladen:

Abel

Here is a version that can show arrows on chart too : volatility_quality_-_zero_line_averages_2_2.ex4

Thank you very much Mladen

You are kindly person

Newest version of averages with McNicholl ema added to it (included the double smoothed version if it too) : averages - mtf + alerts 7_3.ex4

PS: now there are 1 types of averages included.

PPS: for very long periods McNicholl ema will be closer and closer to dema (they will never be exactly the same, but for long periods they will be very similar)

i came across this attached indicator blau_-_eco_on_jurik_ampamp_divergence.mq4 but it is not working. i need assistance to make it work please

i want to know more about elite and advanced elite subscriptions and the inherent opportunities please

femi:
i want to know more about elite and advanced elite subscriptions and the inherent opportunities please

femi

There is no subscription any more

They are the same as any other section : free to post, download and participate as any other section

femi:
i came across this attached indicator blau_-_eco_on_jurik_ampamp_divergence.mq4 but it is not working. i need assistance to make it work please

femi

Try it out now : blau_-_eco_on_jurik__divergence_nmc.mq4

Reason: