vps

I am very new. I opened an account on mt5 and copied a signal from mol5. I also rented a VPS and checked a button like transfer account signal. OK, the system works, but I cannot see the opened and closed transactions on MT5 mobile. is this normal? My second question is, if I subscribe to another signal with a new and different account, do I need to pay once more and rent a new VPS? Thank you

55639853:

I am very new. I opened an account on mt5 and copied a signal from mol5. I also rented a VPS and checked a button like transfer account signal. OK, the system works, but I cannot see the opened and closed transactions on MT5 mobile. is this normal? My second question is, if I subscribe to another signal with a new and different account, do I need to pay once more and rent a new VPS? Thank you

It's not uncommon for you not to see the opened and closed transactions on the MT5 mobile app. You might be logged into the wrong trading account. Try uninstalling and reinstalling the app; that should resolve the issue.

Regarding your second question: Yes, if you subscribe to another signal with a new and different account, you'll need to pay again and rent a new VPS. You can only have one VPS per trading account. However, you can change the server by clicking on the icon next to the account in the subscriptions. Just look here: https://www.mql5.com/en/vps/subscriptions

Neden: