Exact time of high/low

Dear all,

can anyone help me with the following:

I would like to program an expert advisor in MQL4 and am looking for a command that allows me the determine the exact time of the high/low of a candle. Or at least, which of them was reached first or last?

I tried to work with OrdersHistoryTotal(), but this is only accurate to the minute and does not hold sufficient information on the exact time of the high/low.

Thank you very much in advance!

Best regards

Friedrich_II:

Dear all,

I would like to program an expert advisor in MQL4 and am looking for a command that allows me the determine the exact time of the high/low of a candle. Or at least, which of them was reached first or last?

I tried to work with OrdersHistoryTotal(), but this is only accurate to the minute and does not hold sufficient information on the exact time of the high/low.

Best regards

The lowest timeframe in MT4 is M1 so more accurate than the minute is not possible if using the history.

Friedrich_II:

Dear all,

Best regards

1. Wir können hier deutsch sprechen :)
  2. Warum als Anfänger MQ4 lernen? MT5 ist schneller und moderner. (s.u.)
  3. MQ5 kann mit Ticks umgehen und dann sollte es auch eine sekundengenaue Zeit geben, siehe: https://www.mql5.com/de/docs/constants/structures/mqltick
  4. mit  MQ4/MT4 wäre das mit einer ziemlichen zeitaufwendigen Friemelei verbunden.
Dokumentation zu MQL5: Konstanten, Enumerationen und Strukturen / Datenstrukturen / Struktur fuer Erfassung der laufenden Preise
Dokumentation zu MQL5: Konstanten, Enumerationen und Strukturen / Datenstrukturen / Struktur fuer Erfassung der laufenden Preise
  • www.mql5.com
Struktur fuer Erfassung der laufenden Preise - Datenstrukturen - Konstanten, Enumerationen und Strukturen - Nachschlagewerk MQL5 - Nachschlagewerk über die Sprache des algothitmischen/automatischen Handels für MetaTrader 5

Ok, da waren wohl meine Sprachgewohnheiten aus anderen Foren mit mir durchgegangen.

Vielen Dank für die Antworten, also ist das in Mql4 wirklich nicht so leicht. Vielleicht schaue ich mir dann doch mal langsam MQL5 an.

Vielen Dank für die Links :)

Grund der Beschwerde: