how to make an expert advisor

i have a setup,which i trade manually, but now i want to make an expert advisor about it. but i do not have an knowledge about it, how can i do it please guide?

Coders (any coder) are coding for free on the thread (for everybody):

• if it is interesting for them personally, or
  • if it is interesting for many members of this forum.

----------------

and Freelance section of the forum should be used in most of the cases.

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
The largest freelance service with MQL5 application developers

where to find those coders?

juni1122 #:

follow the link given in the last post...

MQL5 Articles
MQL5 Articles
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5 Programming Articles

juni1122 #:
By making your idea interesting

ok i will share it here,please guide me on how to make it, i have already developed it in pinescript, and it has a success ratio of 70+ percent.

I have a specific trading strategy that I would like to automate, and I believe your skills and experience would be a perfect fit for the job.

I am looking to create an Expert Advisor in MetaTrader 5 based on a simple moving average crossover strategy. The strategy involves using a 5-period exponential moving average (EMA) and visualizing it on the chart, along with upper and lower bands based on a user-defined percentage.

1. Input Parameters: The EA should allow users to customize parameters such as the percentage value for EMA calculation, color options for visualization, and width of lines.

2. Moving Average Calculation: The EA should calculate a userdefined-period EMA and a percentage of the EMA based on the user-defined percentage.

3. Entry and Exit Conditions: The EA should execute trades based on bullish and bearish crossover signals. short trades should be entered when price crosses above the upper band, and long trades should be entered when price crosses below the lower band. Additionally, the EA should include rules for setting take profit and stop loss levels. no trading during the news

Tobias Johannes Zimmer #:
By making your idea interesting

I think this exists already, maybe search for envelope crossover strategy?

Also there is a beginner series by this guy:

Maybe you can combine these

It's not difficult, we don't have time to guide you on this..don't underestimate the articles here, everything is there for you.
Look up Renes MQL5 EA tutorials on YouTube if you want help that way.

i got the code for long and short,and it is totally working as i expected it to be, now i will start working on combining it and then adding risk management in it, i will kepp you all posted about my work

No thanks, people have already made these EAs centuries ago! 

Reason: