Can I use the same EA on two different MQL5 accounts?

I have an EA that I bought on my MQL5 account. Can I give the EA to a friend to use it? He has of course a different MQL5 account. Will this work?

Buza20:
I have an EA that I bought on my MQL5 account. Can I give the EA to a friend to use it? He has of course a different MQL5 account. Will this work?

Of course not, it can only be installed and used under the same MQL5 account that was used to purchase it.

Thank you for your response. Is there a way to bypass this?

Buza20:

Run this EA for 2-3mo on your own account and see, maybe inability to use it on two different account is the best thing that happened to your friend (saved his money).

That also might be true.  :)

But just as a general rule, is there any way to bypass this and run an EA on 2 different MQL5 accounts?

Buza20 #:

That also might be true.  :)

But just as a general rule, is there any way to bypass this and run an EA on 2 different MQL5 accounts?

Nope, positively not - no freebies on MQL5.

Oleksandr Medviediev #:

Nope, positively not - no freebies on MQL5.

Too bad.

Buza20 #:

Too bad.

On the contrary, you cannot build long-term success on smth
 -- you don't own or understand;
 -- have no control over.

Buza20:
No you can’t
Reason: