Only position closing allowed

What does it mean only position closing allowed just noticed but that’s all I get when I try to trade bitcoin

Andrew Tomkinson: What does it mean only position closing allowed just noticed but that’s all I get when I try to trade bitcoin

It means that during that period of time, the broker only allows you to close open positions but not place any new orders.

Fernando Carreiro #:

It means that during that period of time, the broker only allows you to close open positions but not place any new orders.

OK gotcha thank you that makes sense how do you No when the market it’s for buy  cell

Andrew Tomkinson #: OK gotcha thank you that makes sense how do you No when the market it’s for buy  cell
Read up on your broker's trading conditions, limitations and trading hours. It will be on their website.

Fernando Carreiro #:
Read up on your broker's trading conditions, limitations and trading hours. It will be on their website.
I find very little information on my brokers web I was taught how to trade or how to operate the MT5 platform buy this gal but she never taught me anything about Gouda maneuver when I’m trying to maneuver through now I still can’t trade anything and how matter what it is I pick so hundred brand new at this but I know it’s very doable for a new beginner I’ve read lots of stuff and watch a lot of YouTube videos but I’m still not getting how did your simple trade starting with $100 in bitcoin USD

Andrew Tomkinson #: I find very little information on my brokers web I was taught how to trade or how to operate the MT5 platform buy this gal but she never taught me anything about Gouda maneuver when I’m trying to maneuver through now I still can’t trade anything and how matter what it is I pick so hundred brand new at this but I know it’s very doable for a new beginner I’ve read lots of stuff and watch a lot of YouTube videos but I’m still not getting how did your simple trade starting with $100 in bitcoin USD

You have already been warned on another thread of yours that this "gal" is a fake agent broker and that you should not be working with them.

Use a regulated and reputable broker, and learn to trade from reputable sources of information.

If you want to trade with just $100, then open up a "cent" account with a real, regulated and reputable broker.

This has all been said to you before, but you have ignored the warnings given.

Well she is no longer a friend how do I associate with her I only reference wise I learned how to operate MetaTrader five app it was after that that I found out that her intentions were not good so I blocked her why I absolutely know that she was a scammer and have nothing to do with her how do you trying to learn how to trade

I keep on having the following messge each time i want to operate in short on MT5 

2023.11.29 22:44:04.035 Trades '42361228': failed market sell 1 SOLUSD-T [Only long positions are allowed]

Could someone help me on this one? Thanks

Wilo HM #:I keep on having the following messge each time i want to operate in short on MT5 .

2023.11.29 22:44:04.035 Trades '42361228': failed market sell 1 SOLUSD-T [Only long positions are allowed]

Could someone help me on this one? Thanks

It is, as it states in that message. On that symbol, the broker is only allowing "buy"/"long" positions. It is disallowing "sell"/"short" positions. Discuss the issue with the broker.

Reason: