Place manual test order in Strategy tester?

Greetings,

I am new to metatrader and I am wondering if its possible to place manual test orders in strategy tester? This feature have to exist but I can not find it =(

broodforge:

Greetings,

I am new to metatrader and I am wondering if its possible to place manual test orders in strategy tester? This feature have to exist but I can not find it =(

MT4 or MT5 ?
I am expert in MT4 and not possible
I dont know about mt5

broodforge: I am new to metatrader and I am wondering if its possible to place manual test orders in strategy tester? This feature have to exist but I can not find it =(

Both for MT4 or MT5, it is not a built-in functionality, but with the aid of an "Order Management" EA, it can place manual orders for you.

One such EA for MT4 is the "Money Manager Graphic Tool", for which the user @whroeder1 made some improvements and posted it to the discussion board.

There could also be something similar for MT5 but I am unaware of one. Maybe you can search the Market for such a tool as well.

Money Manager Graphic Tool
Money Manager Graphic Tool
  • votes: 40
  • takycard
  • www.mql5.com
Correction for more stability. Works now fine with symbols with 1 digit. Correction on the EA, better information on error, correct the open order. Added Magic Number. Added button Stop Loss On/Off. Correction on the indicator and the EA, pending order correction (don't forget to update the EA). Money Manager Graphic Tool shows Lot Size...

Mohammad Soubra:
MT4 or MT5 ?
I am expert in MT4 and not possible
I dont know about mt5
Its for MT4! Also think its not possible!

Fernando Carreiro:

Both for MT4 or MT5, it is not a built-in functionality, but with the aid of an "Order Management" EA, it can place manual orders for you.

One such EA for MT4 is the "Money Manager Graphic Tool", for which the user @whroeder1 made some improvements and posted it to the discussion board.

There could also be something similar for MT5 but I am unaware of one. Maybe you can search the Market for such a tool as well.

Greetings!
Many thanks! Will give it a try and reply back on progress! Once again mucho gracias! Btw Fernando I have noticed you use an indicator called TDI RSI. Is it custom made or something you can download or buy?

broodforge: Greetings! Many thanks! Will give it a try and reply back on progress! Once again mucho gracias! Btw Fernando I have noticed you use an indicator called TDI RSI. Is it custom made or something you can download or buy?

You haven't been reading my replies! It's "Muito obrigado"! I'm Portuguese, not Spanish!

Where did you see me use TDI RSI??????

It's 2020 any news on this topic for mt5

jemmymartinz #:
It's 2020 any news on this topic for mt5

its 2024  any news on this topic for mt5.

Reason: