Indicators with alerts/signal - page 930

karln1844:
Dear mladen and mrtools

Thanks for the great work you are doing here. I would like you to add for me an option of sound alert on this indicator when it shows strong up or down. perhaps an option of setting which percentage it should give that sound popup alert. Thanks in advance

Indicator attachment

Here is a version with alert on strong up or down : ferrufx_multi_info_light_chart_v1.1-ndisc__alerts.mq4

PS: did not clean the code from warnings. Those are all benign compiler warnings

PPS: it needs "Waddah_Attar_Explosion" indicator too in order to work correctly

Donchian channel (with candles indicating trend) with alerts added : donchianchannel_candles_amp_alerts.mq4

CCI Buy-Sell indicator (from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178443/page4 ) with the usual set of alerts added to it : cci_buy-sell_signal_amp_alerts.mq4

Also the DMI ADX (from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178443/page4 ) with the usual set of alerts added : dmi_adx_histogram_oscillator_amp_alerts.mq4

hi mrtools and malden can you please add alerts or can you please activate the alerts in this indicator ? since i am not a software programmer. But want the alerts in the very same indicator d-stopnrevers.mq4

Files:

topi:
hi mrtools and malden can you please add alerts or can you please activate the alerts in this indicator ? since i am not a software programmer. But want the alerts in the very same indicator d-stopnrevers.mq4

topi

Can you please post a non-decompiled source code of that indicator so that it can be altered?

Hi mladen, could you add an alert to this indicator when an arrow shows up. Thanks

thesecondsignaloftheday.rar

Lobito:
Hi mladen, could you add an alert to this indicator when an arrow shows up. Thanks thesecondsignaloftheday.rar

Hi Lobito, an ex4 file can't be modified.

dear sir plz modify this indicator so that i can draw two lines one from up ticks and other fron down ticks adding n bars

Files:

Mladen,

big thanks to you . Thanks for the alerts. God bless you.

Reason: