Indicators with alerts/signal - page 919

Angy:
Hi mrtools and MLaden,

This is a great indicator from my system (combined with the gg-rsi-cci that mrtools so nicely programmed the alerts for)

To make my system a little easier, could it also be possible to have an alert in this flattrend v3 when color change occurs?

That would be fantastic. Thank you very much.

Greet

Angy

flattrend_v3.ex4

flattrend_v3.mq4

Hi Angy, not a good idea to add alerts to that indicator, the author has included the solar wind type code in that version, meaning it will repaint.

mrtools:
Hi Angy, not a good idea to add alerts to that indicator, the author has included the solar wind type code in that version, meaning it will repaint.

Hmm, i've been using it for a while in my system. Never seen it repaint.

Could you try?

Many thanks.

mrtools:

Sorry forgot to say; I don't use it for an entry it's just one of my forming indicators, that mostly gives a good early sign. So it's for letting me get ready before a real signal is formed. A wakeup call :-)

Thanx!

Angy:
Hmm, i've been using it for a while in my system. Never seen it repaint.

Could you try?

Many thanks.

Angy

You are right - it does not repaint

But it needs to be rewritten if we want it to be efficient (because this way it is always trying to calculate 8000 bars - which is 7999 bars more than needed in 99.99% of cases)

mladen:
Angy

You are right - it does not repaint

But it needs to be rewritten if we want it to be efficient (because this way it is always trying to calculate 8000 bars - which is 7999 bars more than needed in 99.99% of cases)

Yep, I only need a few bars, maybe to look at the last few hours on M5

That would be terrific :-)

Angy:
Yep, I only need a few bars, maybe to look at the last few hours on M5That would be terrific :-)

Hey, Angy.

Could you be a little more specific?

Уважаемые Младен и Mrtoools! Добавьте пожалуйста стрелки и алерт к этому индикатору.Спасибо. [/ QUOTE]

stochasticrvi.mq4

Уважаемые Mladen&Mrtolls !!! Пожалуйста сделайте мою просьбу....

Indicators with alerts/signal

Hej Mladen & MrTool:. Would please check the alert of the given indicator, it never work !!. It is suppose the alert on as soon the arrow appear including sending mail but this is never done, please check it. Thanks. Talaat E

talaate:
Hej Mladen & MrTool:. Would please check the alert of the given indicator, it never work !!. It is suppose the alert on as soon the arrow appear including sending mail but this is never done, please check it. Thanks. Talaat E

Talaat E

All works as it should (just set the alertsOn parameter to true)

The issue with that indicator is that it will never trigger a signal on a current bar (but that is how the author of that indicator made it)

Files:
alerts.gif  80 kb

thanks Mladen, I understand now

Reason: