Indicators with alerts/signal - page 736

hi again my friends i saw this indicator on one of mr tools posts but when i installed it on mt4 it gives me 2 colors only yellow and red where is the blue for buying i think it need fix or someting please help maladen and mr tools bdfxtrender_alertsmtf.mq4bdfxtrender_alerts.mq4

mladen:
blackjack2k Try it out now

this indicator do someting funny it repaints the support and resistance dots over and over is there is mtf support and resistance without repainting i have good indicator but its not mtf see attachedsupportresistancelevels.ex4

zoroxzyad:
hi again my friends i saw this indicator on one of mr tools posts but when i installed it on mt4 it gives me 2 colors only yellow and red where is the blue for buying i think it need fix or someting please help maladen and mr tools bdfxtrender_alertsmtf.mq4bdfxtrender_alerts.mq4

Hi Zoroxzyad,

Not sure if this will fix it on your side but making it compatible with new mt4 builds got it working for me.

skn:
Please insert alert function to this great Camarilla indicator- current candle alert and closed candle alert only for bullish and bearish breakouts. Thanks

Nobody using Camarilla any more?

skn:
Nobody using Camarilla any more?

Don't know if anyone using Camarilla but that indicator is using all available buffers to draw the lines.

hi there my friends i noticed you just fixed support and resistance mtf indicator mladen but this indicator repaints the dots i have this indicator but i dont have the mq4 for it its non repaint iwas wondering if it can be mtf

supportresistancelevels.ex4

zoroxzyad:
hi there my friends i noticed you just fixed support and resistance mtf indicator mladen but this indicator repaints the dots i have this indicator but i dont have the mq4 for it its non repaint iwas wondering if it can be mtf supportresistancelevels.ex4

zoroxzyad

ex4 can not be changed

thanks mladen for every thing i want to ask you please if you can make this indicator alerts on yellow bars also as the blue and red ones thanks for every thing my dear friend also i noticed it not always alerting may be it has problem with the code i use h1 period of it on m15 time frame and not always alerting in the tester so what is the problem i also noticed when its blue and changed to yellow then blue back its not alerting its alerting if it changed from blue o yellow then red as example i need it to alert when ever the color change no matter what thanks pro

bdfxtrender_alertsmtf_nmc.mq4

Guys,fix the indicator, it is buggy terminal.

Files:

DMNIK:
Guys,fix the indicator, it is buggy terminal.

DMNIK

It simply needs "trendalt_Alert" indicator too in order to work

Reason: