Indicators with alerts/signal - page 653

TARZAN INDICATOR, edit the alert PLEASE!

Hi everyone! I would edit the alert for indicator TARZAN, which you can find here: TARZAN+ALERT - MQL4 Code Base .

when the line of RSI crosses upper band -> alert buy //

when the line of RSI crosses lower band -> alert sell

Good time of day !

Looking for the lower the indicator with the screen.

MAHPCARSI_V2.3.1

Files:

Luca82:
Hi everyone! I would edit the alert for indicator TARZAN, which you can find here: TARZAN+ALERT - MQL4 Code Base .

when the line of RSI crosses upper band -> alert buy //

when the line of RSI crosses lower band -> alert sell

Hi Luca82,

Edited the alert.To explain this version was coded differently here awhile back, but the results are the same.

Files:

probie:
hello i found this interesting indicator , but it seem the white color is not functional . Can it be fixed so when change to white color it produce an alert

Hello Probie, the white color is functional, the indicator will show white when the LSMA is not sloping, which is almost never.

mrtools:
Hello Probie, the white color is functional, the indicator will show white when the LSMA is not sloping, which is almost never.

i have this similar lsma but this one is showing 3 color instead 2 color like the other one . Is the way they calculated different ? could it be modified so when it change color it produce an alert ?

Files:

probie:
i have this similar lsma but this one is showing 3 color instead 2 color like the other one . Is the way they calculated different ? could it be modified so when it change color it produce an alert ?

probie

That version (the one with 3 colors) is simply a repainting version (set the period to a very short period and you will see that it will show wrong colors for a slope - like on the example picture with period set to 3 - conditions in that code should allow yellow color only when two values are the same (that can easily be checked in the code conditions), but, due to coding error it is showing that yellow color even when it is not so). Attaching a modified version of the previous (the one that does not repaint) that will show white color, but it will show it in one case and in one case only : when the two consecutive values of the linear regression value (LSMA is in fact linear regression value) are exactly the same. That will happen in a very, very rare occasions (maybe once or twice on a several thousand bars) - it is simply the nature of the comparison and do not be alarmed that you will probably not see a white color

I would avoid that 3 color version for a simple fact that it repaints, but then, you decide. If it was to be corrected, it would have to show the colors the same way as the "nrp" version does

Files:

mrtools, Thank you very much. Only a request: can you put again the option to choose the timeframe for menu?

mladen:
probie

That version (the one with 3 colors) is simply a repainting version (set the period to a very short period and you will see that it will show wrong colors for a slope - like on the example picture with period set to 3 - conditions in that code should allow yellow color only when two values are the same (that can easily be checked in the code conditions), but, due to coding error it is showing that yellow color even when it is not so). Attaching a modified version of the previous (the one that does not repaint) that will show white color, but it will show it in one case and in one case only : when the two consecutive values of the linear regression value (LSMA is in fact linear regression value) are exactly the same. That will happen in a very, very rare occasions (maybe once or twice on a several thousand bars) - it is simply the nature of the comparison and do not be alarmed that you will probably not see a white color

I would avoid that 3 color version for a simple fact that it repaints, but then, you decide. If it was to be corrected, it would have to show the colors the same way as the "nrp" version does

oh i see , is it possible that the 3 color lsma get an alert too somehow i experienced with it the yellow color always came up before the change on green to red and vice versa

Luca82:
mrtools, Thank you very much. Only a request: can you put again the option to choose the timeframe for menu?

It's there, its the first parameter extern string TimeFrame = "current time frame", just change it to whatever time frame you choose.

ok, i tested the indicator in the strategy tester, everything is ok! Thank you very much!

Reason: