Indicators with alerts/signal - page 628

tiger2008:
hi all.

just wondering if anyone has the lab_trend indicator with email alert.

i have managed to find the a version and but doesn't have the email alert.

labtrend1_v2.1.ex4

Regards

MR T

MR T

First of all the source of that indicator you can find at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180024

Attaching a version that has emails added to alerts

Files:

Hello all,

I have a request, please help me.

I have an macd attached, i need an alert and email alert if the colour histogram cross from down to up the variable Value e.g. 0.005 and cross from up to down the variable Value e.g. -0.005. I hope this is possible.

Thanks a lot.

macd_2_colour_histogram.mq4

Gloups I don't understand, I post a reply but it disappears on the forum

Well I say thank you for this "simplified" STPMT code Mladen

And as I said before can you now add:

-Colors on slope change on STPMT and his moving average

-Arrows when STPMT cross his moving average, and when STPMT goes in the same trend has his moving average (it's not the "classical" use of this indicator but as you will see below I find better results like this)

- And do an MTF version

Thanks for all, and this indicator it will be very useful for me and a french community who use it

Zilliq

Ps: A picture of what it will look like (on PRT)

In orange the first arrows with crossing

And in green the other arrows when STPMT goes in the same trend of his moving average (as you see the results are better)

For the MTF version, sorry it doesn't exist on PRT

mladen:
Zilliq This would be the simplified (code wise, and display wise) version of that indicator. Only 2 buffers used (less than that can not be used)
Files:

Rambaldi:
Hello all,

I have a request, please help me.

I have an macd attached, i need an alert and email alert if the colour histogram cross from down to up the variable Value e.g. 0.005 and cross from up to down the variable Value e.g. -0.005. I hope this is possible.

Thanks a lot.

macd_2_colour_histogram.mq4

Rambaldi, this version should do as you requested.

zilliq:
Gloups I don't understand, I post a reply but it disappears on the forum

Well I say thank you for this "simplified" STPMT code Mladen

And as I said before can you now add:

-Colors on slope change on STPMT and his moving average

-Arrows when STPMT cross his moving average, and when STPMT goes in the same trend has his moving average (it's not the "classical" use of this indicator but as you will see below I find better results like this)

- And do an MTF version

Thanks for all, and this indicator it will be very useful for me and a french community who use it

Zilliq

Ps: A picture of what it will look like (on PRT)

In orange the first arrows with crossing

And in green the other arrows when STPMT goes in the same trend of his moving average (as you see the results are better)

For the MTF version, sorry it doesn't exist on PRT

zilliq

in that list of requests, you forgot one thing : alerts !

and this thread is all about alerts

have a nice weekend

LOL Mladen,

It's about indicator with alerts & signals

And arrows are signals

You can add alerts if you want but I don't use them a lot

Pleazzzz can you add these requests it will be useful, for me and the french friends who use it (write forum zilliq and chipeur on google and you will find the french forum I suppose)

Thanks in advance for this and have a nice week-end

Zilliq

zilliq:
LOL Mladen,

It's about indicator with alerts & signals

And arrows are signals

You can add alerts if you want but I don't use them a lot

Pleazzzz can you add these requests it will be useful, for me and the french friends who use it (write forum zilliq and chipeur on google and you will find the french forum I suppose)

Thanks in advance for this and have a nice week-end

Zilliq

Zilliq

I don't know should I laugh or cry when I read this post

You are asking the wrong question. The question is not can I (as you know it), but why should I do such a list of coding requests? To get trapped with another request (as the "can it be simplified" "request" was a trap for this "list of requests" that followed my answer in a matter of minutes)? So instead of answering, I will ask you a question : if somebody made such a trap to you, would you do anything regarding the request that followed the "trap request"? And please, be honest

And now going to decide what will I do (regarding crying and laughing)

could someone please add a popup alert to this great indicator

Files:

Gloups,

Thanks for your answer Mladen,

I'm not sure to understand your answer, but I'm sorry (if I understand), if you think you was trap by my question, or something like that, it isn't the case and I'm honest.

The request was the same as in the first post about STPMT (post 6259 on this thread except for the MTF later because I forget it), but you said it was impossible because of the buffers was all use, that why I ask you to simplify the code before adding arrows and so on (post 6317), that was just that. No trap, you can be sure, I don't work like that

I'm very sorry if you have this sensation, to be trap, or you're anger, it wasn't the purpose. In France on the forum I said before, as you know, many people ask me some code on PRT, like you on MT4, and I know it isn't always easy (not to code, but to satisfy everyone)

Forget my requests if you think you was trapped, I'm not a bad guy, and have a sincerely nice week-end

Best regards

Zilliq

mladen:
Zilliq

I don't know should I laugh or cry when I read this post

You are asking the wrong question. The question is not can I (as you know it), but why should I do such a list of coding requests? To get trapped with another request (as the "can it be simplified" "request" was a trap for this "list of requests" that followed my answer in a matter of minutes)? So instead of answering, I will ask you a question : if somebody made such a trap to you, would you do anything regarding the request that followed the "trap request"? And please, be honest

And now going to decide what will I do (regarding crying and laughing)

ballin73:
could someone please add a popup alert to this great indicator

Ballin73, there is a version here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Reason: