Indicators with alerts/signal - page 540

rpasupathy:
Hi Mrtools/Mladen,

Find attached an Indicator which does not refresh realtime ....

I don't think it repaints and is similar to sidus...

Can you plz make it to give alert on real time ...

Thanks a lot

Rp

Rpasupathy check this one out here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page280

Thanks Mrtools ..

When I put the Sidus Alerts indicator and System Indicator -- It gives different results ...

I have used this indicator .. which you coded previously -- Sidus_Alerts and used the same settings of 13/21 and RSI 8

If possible can you please make the System Indicator refresh in real time and give alerts properly ...

Does the System Indicator repaint ??

Thanks a lot for your time ...

Rp

rpasupathy:
Thanks Mrtools ..

When I put the Sidus Alerts indicator and System Indicator -- It gives different results ...

I have used this indicator .. which you coded previously -- Sidus_Alerts and used the same settings of 13/21 and RSI 8

If possible can you please make the System Indicator refresh in real time and give alerts properly ...

Rp

rpasupathy

Yes. "System" Indicator repaints

rpasupathy:
Thanks Mrtools ..

Rp

PS: if the "system" indicator is corrected and made to work as it should, you will get the indicator that was posted by mrtools. So, use that indicator (sidus_alerts) since it works correctly

Thanks a lot for your valuable time Mladen and Mrtools

morro:
:):):)

Didn't you forget some?

Do you really expect that someone will make all that for nothing?

Oh.I'm sorry.I'm new one here.i'dont konw the rule of here,can you tell me what should i do?

sjc:
Oh.I'm sorry.I'm new one here.i'dont konw the rule of here,can you tell me what should i do?

Nothing to do with rules.

Asking that someone makes changes for you on 11 indicators in one single request and all for free has to do with common sense not rules. What will be next : 20 indicators changed/made? 30? 40?

Hello mladen.

Hello mladen.

Please add alert and arrow distance...

thanks!!

Files:

yama728:
Hello mladen.

Please add alert and arrow distance...

thanks!!

yama728

That is MACD (the one that uses EMA for signal line) in another form. As far as I am aware of there must already be something that has signals on MACD using EMA. Also, some of the arrows in the attached indicator will appear only in pas (since they check past bars)

Looks Interesting ...

Uses Linear Weighted Moving Average

Indicator attached ......

Can an alert and arrow be coded when the crossover happens ?

Thanks

Files:
price_move.jpg  155 kb
Reason: