Indicators with alerts/signal - page 489

mladen:
Thomas

That indicator (the basic formula of the indicator) is a conversion of Amibroker indicator (you can find it here : Download Behgozin Strength Finder For Amibroker (AFL) ), Hust quotinf their description :

So those are the ema, hgighlow and lwma period explained (high low period if a part of the value calculation). We have tried to use it differently hence the additional parameters. The ObOs period is a period that is used to calculate those asymmetric. It is one kind of ema calculation with constrains and I rather like it since it allows values like the ones you can see in that indicator

Have a nice weekend

hi mladen,

it says "this indicator also uses future results", so i suppose it recalculates? thanks.

engula

The ami broker version does use future values. Mine does not, so the version we are having is not recalculating (repainting)

engula:
hi mladen, it says "this indicator also uses future results", so i suppose it recalculates? thanks.

Hi mladen!

Can you please add a pop up alert.

Files:
i_xo_a_h_.mq4  3 kb

samuelkanu:
Thanks a lot cashgrade. I appreciate. You are blessed. Please Mrtools or Mladen add popup alert with currency pair for this indicator attached. Thanks in advance

Samuelkanu,

Added the alerts.

Files:

clon_tron:
Hi mladen! Can you please add a pop up alert.

Clon_tron, have this version with alerts its mtf too.

Files:

Samuelkanu,

probably best not to bother with the OC2 - its a serial repainter and a waste of time,

better off with any other indi

if you use it with other useless indis you are guaranteed to loose much more than any wins

it should be banned

mrtools:
Clon_tron, have this version with alerts its mtf too.

Thanks mrtools!

WR1:
Samuelkanu,

probably best not to bother with the OC2 - its a serial repainter and a waste of time,

better off with any other indi

if you use it with other useless indis you are guaranteed to loose much more than any wins

it should be banned

You are right WR1,and i forgot to mention i fixed the repainting in the alert version i posted.

mladen:
Alerts added, so it has alerts too (and it belongs to this thread now )

Hi Mladen,

Would it be possible to receive an alert only after X dots?

Thank you WR1 for the heads up and thanks a lot mrtools for the correction. Am so delighted by your good works. Please add popup alert to this attached indicator

Files:
Reason: