Indicators with alerts/signal - page 452

macerina:
Is there any indicator which has Macd, Rsi, Cci, Stochastic, Moving average all in one combination with selectable combination and or all together is that kind of indicator possible

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178253 --> a must have.

it has all you asking for

tito_xs:
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178253 --> a must have. it has all you asking for

Thanks tito_xs for the info but i was looking for something which would give an arrow on the screen when all the settings requirement are full-filled.

mladen:
:):):)

No wonder that some people are hiding parameters. If they didn't it would be obvious at a first glance what some indicator that is renamed actually is. "Sharah" is actually a 4 period Gann high low activator with "quirk" it (Gann high low activator changes trend direction only when high or low average of previous bar is broken, while this one does that on a retrace too (when the value is low))

So, here a Gann high low activator with alerts and multi time framing that can work as a regular activator (InheritTrend parameter set to true) or the "retrace" way (InheritTrend parameter set to false). To get the same values as the "Sharah" set the Lb period to 4 and set the InheritTrend to false. Here is a comparison of the 3 all with periods 4 ("Sharah" has that period hidden so that user can not change it) : upper is "Sharah", middle one is a Gann high low activator with InheritTrend set to false and the lowest is the Gann high low activator with InheritTrend set to true

Hi Mladen i built the Gan indicator as you said but Gan and Sharah not the same . Look at in below picture to Compare its . At yellow Circle appear down trend , although Gan not appear . Plz help me add alert into Sharah million tks to you

Files:
sharar.jpg  255 kb

cuongcali

Lb = 4, InheritTrend =false. And then see the comparison of the two : upper is "Sarah" lower is Gann high low activator. I said it already 2 times in previous messages how to set the Gann high low activator up in order to get the same results. Please read those posts too

So, no need to add anything in "Sharah" since "sharah" is just another version of Gann high low activator

all the best

cuongcali:
Hi Mladen i built the Gan indicator as you said but Gan and Sharah not the same . Look at in below picture to Compare its . At yellow Circle appear down trend , although Gan not appear . Plz help me add alert into Sharah million tks to you
Files:
sarah.gif  36 kb

Help with Indicator Alert

Hello fellow forex traders,

I need help from a coder who can code in an alert on the indicator I have attached.

I need the alert for when the blue histogram goes above the zero and when the red histogram goes below zero.

I haven't got any programming skills, that's why I hope someone on hear can code this.

Let me know if you need any further information.

Thanks.

Pip Singhbbsqueeze_dark.mq4

Files:

pip singh:
Hello fellow forex traders,

I need help from a coder who can code in an alert on the indicator I have attached.

I need the alert for when the blue histogram goes above the zero and when the red histogram goes below zero.

I haven't got any programming skills, that's why I hope someone on hear can code this.

Let me know if you need any further information.

Thanks.

Pip Singhbbsqueeze_dark.mq4

Hello Pip Singh,

Added the alerts!

Volatility quality - zero line with alerts posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Help modifying EA

mrtools:
Hello Pip Singh, Added the alerts!

Hello MrTools,

Thanks for your time and your help.

Can you point me in the right direction as to who can help with an EA modification?

Many thanks.

Pip Singh

To guru mladen

few days back you converted amibroker indicator name "Behgozinstrengthfinder" to mt4, you remember?

give buy/sell signal when it cross zero value.

though i am very novice in technical, i have some stupid idea on it. i take behgozin and its LinearRegression-LeastSquaresMovingAverage on same window and marked the crossover, then paint it on bar color.

here is the amibroker code about it..

_SECTION_BEGIN("Behgozin");

CLN= Ref(C,0);

Beh=((CLN - EMA(CLN, 10)) / EMA(CLN, 10)) * 100;

V2 = HHV(Beh,100);

V3 = LLV(Beh,100);

Beh1= WMA(Beh*(V2-V3),6);

_SECTION_END();

_SECTION_BEGIN("Linear Regression");

P = Beh1;

Periods = Param("Periods", 15, 2, 300, 1, 10 );

_SECTION_END();

_SECTION_BEGIN("barcolor");

SetBarFillColor( IIf(Beh1 > LinearReg( P, Periods ) ,ColorRGB( 0, 100, 0 ),ColorRGB( 100,0,0 )));

SetChartOptions(0,chartShowDates);

SetChartBkColor( ParamColor("Color", ColorRGB( 105, 105, 105 ) ) );

GraphXSpace=Param("GraphXSpace",10,-100,100,1);

Plot(C,"Close",IIf(Beh1 > LinearReg( P, Periods ) ,ColorRGB( 0,255, 0 ),ColorRGB(255,0,5 )),styleCandle);

_SECTION_END();

above is the picture how its look like. sometime it work as "too good to be true" yet not repainted but sometime fail badly.

guru,

please can you make the code for mt4? and is there any way to improve it??

Files:
86426605.png  12 kb

hi

can anybdy recommend me good EA or a set/system of indicators which can help me give signals/entry exit points ? thankz

Reason: