Indicators with alerts/signal - page 408

mladen:
Check this one out : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178416/page12 It already has alerts and even is multi time frame (even though it is a multi par version)

mladen please! They are not the same. I want that one i posted above to be added a pop up alert. Also if it's possible to make it MTF.

Need help alert in this indicator Alert when yellow line cross level zero

anyone help me tks !

Files:
zeron.png  8 kb
zeron.ex4  4 kb

What is it?................................

cuongcali:
Need help alert in this indicator Alert when yellow line cross level zero

anyone help me tks !

Files:
zeron.mq4  3 kb

Yep

Different ones. Did you check this one then : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page209

clon_tron:
mladen please! They are not the same. I want that one i posted above to be added a pop up alert. Also if it's possible to make it MTF.

Pava:
What is it?................................

i need add alert when cross level 0 can you help me ?

Hi cuongcali,

people say that this indicator is repainting badly and lagging (some kind of lagging repainter).

There are 2 threads on the other forums (in russian language sorry) here and here.

Besides, this indicator is the part of trading system namely DelanTradeExpoSystem 1.3: #TrendFollow_Zeron indicator, #Tab-EMA010 indicator and some more. I mean: some people are using it so I do not know ...

newdigital:
Hi cuongcali,

people say that this indicator is repainting badly and lagging (some kind of lagging repainter).

There are 2 threads on the other forums (in russian language sorry) here and here.

i test in TF small and larger and refresh after bar close the line really no adjust "understand repainting" !

Can you help me add alert ? many many tks again !

Hi newdigital

i don't think so . I'm test in any TF and refresh each bar close . The line is no adjust "repainting" . Can you help me i need to add alert very important with me ( If can make it into histogram ) tks newdigal !

it's a painter...sorry....

cuongcali:
Hi newdigital i don't think so . I'm test in any TF and refresh each bar close . The line is no adjust "repainting" . Can you help me i need to add alert very important with me ( If can make it into histogram ) tks newdigal !

Pava:
it's a painter...sorry....

Meaning can't add alert in this indicator ? hic it very important in my system !

Anyone help me ?

Reason: