Indicators with alerts/signal - page 329

JayJay ChaCha:
Hey man,

thanks for the input! .. yeah, forgot to mention that, thanx!.. what I actually want is alerts for the "trend cci".. so thats the slower line, which is set by default to 14... But, as indicated previously I want to be able to set multiple timeframe alerts for this trend cci from within the same chart.. so even though Im looking at say the 15min timeframe, I want it to track the other predefined timeframes as well.. And also, the alert rules should be modifiable as well.. so I that I can change the alert levels to/from 100, 200, 300 and 0.

Just for clarity, here is my intial post once again..

First, I'm looking for a CCI indicator with an alert when CCI crosses a specified level, say +100, but I want this level to be modifiable to say +200 or 0 in the user interface.

Second, I would like to be able to set multiple alerts for different time-frames... so lets say sound alerts for the time-frames 15m, 30m, 1h, 4h, Daily, all at once.

Third, I would like to be able to manually select different wave files for the different alerts/time-frames from the user interface.

And fourth, it would be best if all of the above could be integrated with the double CCI indicator I'm already using, which you can find attached to this post.

That's probably it.. will let you know if I think of anything else.. :P ... maybe an option to have it make my coffee too.. haha..

Thanx for the help!! Cheers.

JD

Hey guys,

Was wondering if anyone had agreed yet to modify this CCI indicator for me? .. As previously noted, I would like to use the CCI that Im currently using, the source code can be found here: MT4 indicator (Real_Woodie_CCI.mq4) | Forex Indicators Guide

The required mods are given in the quoted post above.

Also, I would like to add another CCI graph to the above (double) indicator, to form a triple CCI.

Can anyone who is interested please respond to this request.

Thanx!

JD

Help for EUR AND USD index

Hi,

I use a very useful usd index developed by Don Perry, and i can altered this usd index for euro index, but i dont have programming knowledge.

I would like the euro indicator index was reversed and if possible put the two indicators into one.

Someone willing to help me? I think it would be most useful to the community.

Thank for your attention.

euro.mq4usd.mq4

Files:
euro.mq4  3 kb
usd.mq4  3 kb

i got a question,

i tried for the first time to put an alarm in my indi, but,

it only alerts when i switch the timeframe???

what's the reason

the alert goes like this

-- if (Bid-AlertPipRange*Point == val && Bid+AlertPipRange*Point == val) PlaySound(AlertWav); --

It's for the fractallevel alarm i posted above, but so, when bid price passes a level, it doesn't alert,

only when i switch the TF..... what's the reason and how to solve it pls k thx!!

MT4 Coder Needed

Hi All

First of all to say sorry if i am in wrong thread.

I am here to seek any coder to help me do small modification of my EA.

Please PM me your email address and will send you the source code as well as the modification needs.

thanks

Shagg0:
i got a question,

i tried for the first time to put an alarm in my indi, but,

it only alerts when i switch the timeframe???

what's the reason

the alert goes like this

-- if (Bid-AlertPipRange*Point == val && Bid+AlertPipRange*Point == val) PlaySound(AlertWav); --

It's for the fractallevel alarm i posted above, but so, when bid price passes a level, it doesn't alert,

only when i switch the TF..... what's the reason and how to solve it pls k thx!!

How can A-B=val and A+B=val both be true at the same time (assuming B is not 0)?

This is where it gets confusing.

When you change time frame, the indicator will get reinitialized (means restart).

Variation Signal

Hello,

I'm looking for a signal or EA based on the variation on a single candlestick.

The criteria will consider 2 parameters: 1) variation in pips and 2) time range.

Just to be clear: when there is a variation of 50 or 100 or 150 pips on a single candlestick in a a time rang of 1min o 2min, an arrow appears in opposite side. So if there is an upper direction of, for example, 100pip and a time range of 30sec, an sell signal appears.

Could you help?

Thank you

Francesco

Take Profit EA template (1 standard Indicator)

Good evening to all experts here,

Actually i'm looking for a simple EA which is able to help me close the trade by only 1 standard indicator . I hope that i can do it by my own. That's why i'm looking for a template which is similar with it then i can edit it and learn some coding skill.

Anyone can provide me the template or help me to code it?

This is my design:

Entry: I will manually execute my trade

Stop loss: I will manually set it

Take profit: Follow EA setting

The take profit rules is depending on the stochastic indicator which was already in MT4.

Once stoch close below 20 : close the short trade at close price

Once stoch close above 80: close the long trade at close price

However, i also will set how much profit i wish to take , it is depend on which ever come first!

EA variable:

Stochastic :%K period, %D period, Slowing , MA method, price field

christinaLi:
Hi, farspam,

I have made the break daily HL indicator for you. So far I only took the time to make for the current pair, so it's not taking care of all pairs. To handle multiple pair it needs to be written differently and I can't seem to find any more time now.

So you need to attach this indicator on every chart you want to watch for the break. The indicator will give out an alert when price first break out H or L during a day.

daily_hl_breakout.mq4

Enjoy,

Christina

With all my love thank you Christina!

Hi guys!

Plz can someone add a pop up alert to this indicator?

Files:
arrows.mq4  4 kb
Reason: