Indicators with alerts/signal - page 317

gfdssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

nlenz:
Hi Sara,

Here is the indicator with alerts.

If you want alerts then both the Alerts setting and the Signals have to be set to true.

I also reduced the number of repetitive signals of the same kind (e.g was buy, buy, buy... now hopefully just buy, exit etc.). Also, the signals now refresh by themselves.

Noam

Can you also take the 2MA2.mq4 (or 2MA.mq4) and put an alert when the "line" value turns from positive to negative, and from negative to positive? Thanks soo much!

EA that uses NonLagMA as trailing Stops SL

Hello, I exit my trades when the first bar closes past the NONLag Moving Average line.

I have seen eas use a simpleMA, EMA, LMA, WMA, to trail their SL but I cant find one using the NONLag MA

Has anyone ever come across this? or would it be difficult for anyone to code?

I have included the indicator that I use as my NonLag Moving Average

Files:

nlenz:
Here it is. It can either ..... xxxx.wav and the actual file should be in the sounds folder which is located inside the metatrader folder. Noam

Thank you for the work and the quick reply

mladen:
Noam It is not only ... Solar wind (and its variations) is just an unfortunate episode in which people were rushing before checking what they wrote. Mladen

... and it looked so promising again! I thought it shows only crossings of EMA/LWMA. Some evil will rise ever and ever again.

Thank you for clarification.

Files:

You're welcome.

Mr Tools

Would you mind having a look at this candlestick-v1 indy that I downloaded a few weeks back on forex-std. It repaints and there is no alarm, I have had quite a bit of success with this indicator winning a few hundred pips on the 4hr and daily timeframes. Can you set an alarm for the 4hr/daily I would also value your opinion on it and do you know who developed it? Many thanks.

Files:

oxbuck:
Can you also take the 2MA2.mq4 (or 2MA.mq4) and put an alert when the "line" value turns from positive to negative, and from negative to positive? Thanks soo much!

Here you go. Just set Alerts to true whenever you want. (it's on by default).

I've also changed the color of Line to Aqua.

Noam

nlenz:

Noam

Again, THANKS!!

nlenz:

Noam

hmmm....maybe I spoke too soon lol. If you look at the data window for the 2MA2 indicator once it is loaded, you'll see three data entries: line, MA 15, and MA 29. I'm looking for an alert at the end of the bar when the "line" entry goes from positive number to negative number and when negative number goes to positive number. The change you made does not do that.

i need help with this idea pls.

i want an arrow to signal a buy or sell with sound each time the tema cross the nonlag indicator with the #4X 2011 XARD SSA been either below zero for a sell or above zero for a buy.

pls there should not be any signal if the xard ssa is not under zero for a sell and above zero for a buy.

any help will be greatly appreciated,thanks

Files:
Reason: