Indicators with alerts/signal - page 271

Add alert in camarilla

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for camarilla indicator which have an alert when price reach the buy or sell order ( with tf on it), i've create one but get a lot of error on it, could some one help me to solve this problem,please? Your help would be appreciated.... tq

Regards,

Ejo3s

Files:

Hi

I have modified the standard bb squeeze indicator to have alerts. As some trading methods trade while in the squeeze and others wait until the squeeze has ended I have provided options for both.

Enjoy

Files:

alarm/alert on the close bar

I just looked at this thread and wan to say the following.

In most cases we need alarm/alert on the closed bar. You may see how comfortable to trade with this asctrend indicator because it is giving alarm on the closed bar once only!

I looked inside the code of this indicator and found the following:

if (flagval1==1 && CurTime() > GlobalVariableGet("AlertTime"+Symbol()+Period()) && GlobalVariableGet("SignalType"+Symbol()+Period())!=OP_BUY) {

if (SoundON==1) Alert("SELL signal at Ask=",Ask,", Bid=",Bid,", Date=",TimeToStr(CurTime(),TIME_DATE)," ",TimeHour(CurTime()),":",TimeMinute(CurTime())," Symbol=",Symbol()," Period=",Period());

if (EmailON==1) SendMail("SELL signal alert","SELL signal at Ask="+DoubleToStr(Ask,4)+", Bid="+DoubleToStr(Bid,4)+", Date="+TimeToStr(CurTime(),TIME_DATE)+" "+TimeHour(CurTime())+":"+TimeMinute(CurTime())+" Symbol="+Symbol()+" Period="+Period());

tmp = CurTime() + (Period()-MathMod(Minute(),Period()))*60;

GlobalVariableSet("AlertTime"+Symbol()+Period(),tmp);

GlobalVariableSet("SignalType"+Symbol()+Period(),OP_BUY);

}

if (flagval2==1 && CurTime() > GlobalVariableGet("AlertTime"+Symbol()+Period()) && GlobalVariableGet("SignalType"+Symbol()+Period())!=OP_SELL) {

if (SoundON==1) Alert("BUY signal at Ask=",Ask,", Bid=",Bid,", Time=",TimeToStr(CurTime(),TIME_DATE)," ",TimeHour(CurTime()),":",TimeMinute(CurTime())," Symbol=",Symbol()," Period=",Period());

if (EmailON==1) SendMail("BUY signal alert","BUY signal at Ask="+DoubleToStr(Ask,4)+", Bid="+DoubleToStr(Bid,4)+", Date="+TimeToStr(CurTime(),TIME_DATE)+" "+TimeHour(CurTime())+":"+TimeMinute(CurTime())+" Symbol="+Symbol()+" Period="+Period());

tmp = CurTime() + (Period()-MathMod(Minute(),Period()))*60;

GlobalVariableSet("AlertTime"+Symbol()+Period(),tmp);

GlobalVariableSet("SignalType"+Symbol()+Period(),OP_SELL);

}

Besides I found this thread with some code about how to program alert on close bar https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

I've never coded any alert on the closed candle. Of cours if I set and look at the code trying to make it I will do it for 1 or 2 days.

But, may be, some coders (who are more professional with coding then I am) may create some universal code to be inserted in indicator for close bar alart ...

Files:

thestellaman:
hi guys have searched this forum and others and still cant find an RSI with an alert when it crosses levels,have seen lots of requests but no indicators,im just looking for a standard RSI to give an audio alert when it crosse both down and up the set levels,would appreciate some help with this please,thanks

hope its useful / works 4 u. BTW, I'm not the creator. Don't ask me for mods.

Files:
rsi-tc.mq4  6 kb

Email Alert for BBsqueeze

Could someone please add an email alert to this indicator attached

BBsqueeze

Thanks

Files:

Files:
hma_v2.mq4  6 kb

hello

please help me

i want put sound alert for this indicatour when first blue candle or red candle complete ok

thanks

Files:

AO alert

I had AO alert but I would like to be able to print arrow on main chart.

could someone help?

Files:

Can someone post this indicator with alert?

bokra:
i'm looking for an indictor To alert when conditions are achieved in images any one can help me

I think this is one you are looking for. however does not have alert. sorry after read code, I have no clue how to add alert.

Files:
Reason: