Indicators with alerts/signal - page 244

WPR and ma-wpr crossover alert available?

Pjotr-

Did anyone ever create that WPR/ma-wpr crossover alert you asked for a while back? I just stumbled onto this idea (not this forum, by myself) yesterday. The only problem is waiting for the ma to be overbought or oversold before taking action. One has to wait a long time for an OB/OS condition and without an alert, one must be present to see it. And if I'm away from my computer when that happens, I missed a great trade, which is exactly why I'm looking for an alert

I'd sure be interested in any indicaotrs that came your way regarding this solution.

Thanks,

Deb

Pjotr:
Dear community,

Since I miss some great trades because of not monitoring MT4 all the time, I would appreciate if someone could make an alert, that would help me catching trades.

One of the confirmation signals I use is a "value cross" between Williams Percentage Range (%R) and Moving Average WPR. And for this cross event I would need an MT4 alert.

Please find the indicator, template and example image below.

coachdeb:
Pjotr-

Did anyone ever create that WPR/ma-wpr crossover alert you asked for a while back? I just stumbled onto this idea (not this forum, by myself) yesterday. The only problem is waiting for the ma to be overbought or oversold before taking action. One has to wait a long time for an OB/OS condition and without an alert, one must be present to see it. And if I'm away from my computer when that happens, I missed a great trade, which is exactly why I'm looking for an alert

I'd sure be interested in any indicaotrs that came your way regarding this solution.

Thanks,

Deb

wpr & ma = stochastic (slowing(smoozing) period=1 and scale upside-down)

so wpr 14= sto 14,1,1

ATM_Pure_WPR_Alert_v2.mq4 - signals, overlay

ATM_Pure_RSI_Alert.mq4 (4.5 KB)

Thank you

Help! there are professionals?

They help with the choice of indicator! a very good indicator? or normal? ie the one that are using!

Thank you!

Best regards!

Ребята помогите с выбором индикатора! какой индикатор самый хороший? или нормальный? то есть тот который сами пользуетесь!

Спасибо!

С уважением!

Bekzat:
They help with the choice of indicator! a very good indicator? or normal? ie the one that are using!

Thank you!

Best regards!

it wasn't made yet

p.s. ...and if you know the best car, book, song, etc. - you already wrong

fxbs:
ATM_Pure_RSI_Alert.mq4 (4.5 KB)

Thanks, I look forward to trying this one.

ok!

fxbs:
it wasn't made yet p.s. ...and if you know the best car, book, song, etc. - you already wrong

Thank you! for the answer! Ok! and what you can to me from the heart to suggest?

Bekzat:
Thank you! for the answer! Ok! and what you can to me from the heart to suggest?

I wouldn't - from AtoZ - it's about couple of thousands - depending on strategy(s) you using

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/mt4/)

p.s. sounds the same silly as you asking what clothe we would recommend for you - [thou some trading naked] but bikini (green) and cachucha (polka dotted) - you'll be fine

sorry for stepping on your butterfly

Reason: