Indicators with alerts/signal - page 227

super signal indicator with parametrable sound alert needed

Dear Mladen

you posted a super signal indicator with soud alert.

i can not find it here !

could U post it back here please

kind regards

jerome

mladen:
Added alerts for Super signals

of parameters :

alertsOn -> general switch for alerts

alertsOnCurrent -> alerts on open (current bar) or previous (closed bar)

alertsMessage -> show alert message or not

alertsSound -> play an alert sound or not

alertsEmail -> send an email message or not

of indicator itself :

I do not know if you know how does this indicator works internally, but... It is looking for "peaks" (highs and lows) and it is trying to do that even by "looking" into future bars too. Any indicator trying to find peaks (remember ZigZag and similar indicators) must repaint in cases when new highs or new lows are formed. Use this indicator bearing in mind that it is going to change signals (repaint) in those cases

4 hr trading system Alert...need a programmer!!

Hello Programmers

I would like an alert for my trading strategy but I have no programming skills...My strategy dose not require you to trade everyday...only when currencies are in a strong trend. I wanted to know if it was possible for me to create an Alert ( I think an EA would be difficult) out of my trading strategy...It would be based mostly off of MA cross...50, 100, 200( which is widely used). also MACD(specific settings 50, 100) to clarify the trend and stochastic's (200, 3, 3)...here is a picture so u can get a better idea of what I am talking about...I have no programming skills obviously that's why I am looking for help!....I would like an alert for when the 50, 100, 200 MA's cross...I also would like an alert for when the stochastics is trending above 80 or below 20...I dont know if it is possible to make just one alert for when the MA's cross and the stochastics is at 80 or 20.....CAN SOMEONE PLEASE help me

Thanks in advance

BoP

Hi all,

Is there any indicator with arrow when CCI (14 or ...) draws zero line up or down? Because it is profitable when Europe time. Thank you

Linuxser:
I have this one. Didn't tested.

Thank you:)

simple cci zero line cross with arrow sound alert

greetings earthlings i hope you are all making big pips today.does anybody out there know where i can get a simple cci zero line cross that shows arrow alert on the chart with a sound alert.

thanx

metropolitan.trader:
here you can find the best trading systems. best is vip fx commander or vip trader !!!

there is no free ind, syst or EAs on this site(link) - whatever you selling - there is commercial section

Linuxser:
I have this one. Didn't tested.

Sorry but it does not work

forex_tsd_:

What's problem?

Linuxser:
Originally Posted by forex_tsd_

What's problem?

works here-ok

Linuxser:
What's problem?

Sorry for being late. I have ibfx demo. when i click it does not show anything on the screen that is why it doesnt work on my comp.

Reason: