Indicators with alerts/signal - page 198

Can we add another function?

newdigital:
Some indicators with alert/signals with author's comments:

- EMA-Crossover_Signal:

Enter two Exponential Moving Average periods and it'll tell you when they crossed.

- SMA-Crossover_Signal:

Enter two Simple Moving Average periods and it'll tell you when they crossed.

- SMMA-Crossover_Signal:

Enter two Smoothed Moving Average periods and it'll tell you when they crossed.

- LWMA-Crossover_Signal:

Enter two Linear Weighted Moving Average periods and it'll tell you when they crossed.

- 2CCI_ZeroCross_Alert:

Enter your trend indicating cci value and your entry signal cci value (ie 50 and 14) and it'll alert you to when it crossed.

Thanks Jason Robinson (jnrtrading)

Hello newdigital

Can we add the shift function And make it MTF at the same time to the MA cross indicators

Thanks in advance

ahmedalhoseny:
Hello newdigital

Can we add the shift function And make it MTF at the same time to the MA cross indicators

Thanks in advance

ahmedalhoseny,

I am not a coder. I can code some things of course. But if i start to code so i will be out of everything for week or two ... because I am coing very slowly reading the articles and so on ...

It is better to ask the other people.

Hi, may I know what is the source code to program envelopes with color and alert? For example, there is a color between the upper and lower band of the envelope, and there is alert when Ema 6 crosses above or below the upper and lower band respectively?

Or is there any indicators like this already created?

Thanks?

ameifan83:
Hi, may I know what is the source code to program envelopes with color and alert? For example, there is a color between the upper and lower band of the envelope, and there is alert when Ema 6 crosses above or below the upper and lower band respectively?

Or is there any indicators like this already created?

Thanks?

You could try to put some color between bands with this idea: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178821

CCI Alert

I hope someone can help me to modify this cci alert indicator.I would like to cancel the alert when it cross zero.

Thank you.

Flaffie

flaffie:
I hope someone can help me to modify this cci alert indicator.I would like to cancel the alert when it cross zero.

Thank you.

Flaffie

there was ccifilter with alerts swithes, mtf, dots, ets - here somewhere, make a search

cci alert

fxbs:
there was ccifilter with alerts swithes, mtf, dots, ets - here somewhere, make a search

Hi fxbs.

Thanks i have found the indicator you mentioned,i just don't know how to turn off the alert when it cross zero.The couple a things i have tried to turn it off was just fruitless.

i see, - you could shut levels allerts off by setting it to zero - but zero level - only by main switch

but to make it uniformed - i put separate swithes on each kinds of alerts + main switch

fxbs:
i see, - you could shut levels allerts off by setting it to zero - but zero level - only by main switch but to make it uniformed - i put separate swithes on each kinds of alerts + main switch

Thanks a million it work's like a charm,much appreciated.

anyone knows of an indicator that can set an alert on a different indicators level,

lets say whenever rsi reaches a certain point, or cci or stochastic, it will sound an alert

thanks so much to all of you in advance

Reason: