Indicators with alerts/signal - page 166

I do not know sorry.

Did not see it.

Quick one

Has anybody come across an alert (EA probably) that signals when a trade closes.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

MM

Indicator challange

Not sure if this has been done yet but is it possible to combine Stochastic and Accelerator so that when Stochastic lines move above AC 0 (Zero) line make Long signal and when Stochastic lines move below AC 0 (Zero) line make Short signal? (see pic)

Stochastic plus AC

Not sure if this has been done yet but is it possible to combine Stochastic and Accelerator so that when Stochastic lines move above AC 0 (Zero) line make Long signal and when Stochastic lines move below AC 0 (Zero) line make Short signal? (see pic)

matrixebiz:

AO and Stoch don't have the same verticale scale. There's no 0 line in the stoch. Becarefull when you apply both in the same window.

Basically, it may be possible by changing some code in the stoch.

FerruFx

FerruFx:
AO and Stoch don't have the same verticale scale. There's no 0 line in the stoch. Becarefull when you apply both in the same window.

Basically, it may be possible by changing some code in the stoch.

FerruFx

OK, maybe Stoch Histogram and AC might work better.

matrixebiz:
OK, maybe Stoch Histogram and AC might work better.

AO and AC use the same vertical scale with 0 line in the middle.

If you want watch Stoch in the same separate window, you must fix both scales in the inputs. So the lines will run together without moving away from each other.

If you want use the cross Stoch and AO (or AC) in an EA or for an alert, the stoch must be recoded to match with the AO scale.

FerruFx

Hi! Can you make this indicator with alert? When arrow shows

Sorry for bad english...

Audio - popup alert

hiachiever:
Slight error. Now fixed.

Just need to make the Difference number an absolute number.

Cheers,

Hiachiever.

Would someone please add an audio and or pop-alert to the MADistance indicator.

I would be very grateful as this would assist with my trading strategy.

Thanks

svirgo:
Would someone please add an audio and or pop-alert to the MADistance indicator.

I would be very grateful as this would assist with my trading strategy.

Thanks

Alerts added as requested.

Enjoy,

Hiachiever

Reason: