Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1588

Hi, Please, ...
Can anyone help me with indicator strategy coding (merge all indicators into one)?

<Deleted>

Jiri Kasparek:

Hi, Please, ...
Can anyone help me with indicator strategy coding (merge all indicators into one)?

<Deleted>

You need to be more specific.

Don't post images of indicators etc unless you also attach the source code.

hello;

Is it possible to activate arrow not shown on chart and add alert.

thanks.

Hello, please help me, i am running an indicator in Metatrader5 and using push notifications to my android phone; but notifications are delayed, about 1 or 2 candles after signal appears in my MT5 pc chart. My broker is XM in london, my VPS is in london and i am in Perú, South america. Do you have any idea what is going on and how to solve it?

Hi...has anyone come up with an alert for this indicator? The alert would happen when the price just goes above/below line. Thanks in advance.

Files:
RunMedian.mq4  4 kb

Hello guys,

My issue is with an MTF indicator. Im using the indicator with the inputs of 240 for Timeframe, 5 period and its on M15.

Problem: Whenever a signal is about to paint, it paints way back in the past bars actually. I know its because im on M15 with indicator timeframe setting to 240. 

But is there anyway to paint the signal on the actual bar instead of the last 4hr bar but still get the data from H4?

Thank you for the help

can you please add arrows and alerts if its not repainter.
Files:

MACD Intersection Alert - indicator for MetaTrader 5

Play a sound and issue an Alert when the iMACD (Moving Average Convergence / Divergence, MACD) indicator contains one of the intersections: the intersection of the main and signal lines, or the intersection of zero by the main line.

Alert Crossing Two MA - indicator for MetaTrader 5

Alert at the crossing of two iMAs: 'Fast' and 'Slow'.

The indicator does not draw any plots and does not draw indicator lines. Alert is configured using:

• Sound Name - file name
  • Repetitions - the number of repetitions on one bar
  • Pause, in seconds - pause between repetitions

Hi

I want that William Percentage indicator gives sound alert on all time frames specially on 1 hour when it touch -20 and -80 level. Is it possible.. The level of William Percentage should be 16. By default its 14. If someone do it pllz help me..

thanks

Reason: